Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

im gonna go weather wise fgor fun.

perfect day: light clouds int he blue sky, hot weather but not humid with a very ligth breeze to keep you from baking :D

Question: What is your favourite past time?

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm brill at spending other people's money :p ;D I can't think of one past time I like the most, someone else answer that one! ;D

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Just the random games i used to play with my best friends.

What is your favourite childhood holiday and why? (no disney!)

4. Karritada

Karritada New Member

(to too posts ago...its not something i get to do nearly often enough but i love going out with my friends to a park on a sunny day...unfortunately in scotland sunny days dont happen all that often. also i love performing but again, dont get to do that nearly often enough :))

my favourite childhood holiday was the trip my wee bro won to hollywood and disney california to celebrate the launch of the hunchback of notredame. definitely started the disney obsession!

are you a morning person or a night owl?

5. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

This is a cool idea!

Night owl FOR SURE. For an example, last night (or this morning) I was up till nearly 5 and slept until 1 pm. So yes. Mornings and I aren't best friends.

*thinks*...

Jack Sparrow or Will Turner? (you can interpret this how you want haha win a fight? better looking? coolest character? whatever..)

6. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Doh I missed TWO marks! My favourite childhood holiday is when me and my cousins Becky and Greg used to spend two or three weeks of the summer at our grandparents in West Wales! I have so many amazing memories of our summers there!!!

NIGHT OWL! Now, for example, I should be in bed cos I have to get up in 8 hours to start work in 9 and a half hours! But instead I'm hanging around finding excuses not to go to bed. And then in the morning I'll be stumbling around and won't wake up until I get in my car and put the radio on!

JACK SPARROW.

If you could live in the past, what period of time would you live in? What events would you have liked to have seen? (For the record, I wish I'd been there to see Freddie Mercury at Live Aid)

7. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

I would love to live in America in teh 1950s with the development of swing dancing..though we ignore the whole HUAC and communist interrogations!

If you had all the money in the world...where would you live?

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would want to be apart of an upper class family in the 1890s, i love that period so much, at the turn of the century, if you have seen meet me in st louis you will understand what period i would like to live in.

If i had all the money in the world i would live on a private island around about the carribbean or hawaiian sea, where it is sunny and hot and i would have a wildlife sanctuary on it, for monkeys and many other animals, and i would have a select few stay on the island aswell.

Favourite musical?

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Well I haven't seen it yet, but my Dad booked my tickets today and I just know I'm going to love it....... SOUND OF MUSIC!!!

Who was your childhood hero and why?

10. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yay! I love Sound of Music, I'm going to try to see it before I go to Disney.

My childhood hero was (and still is) Julie Andrews. Fom movies like Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. She seemed so real. lol, if that makes sense.

If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?? (mine is the above person :)

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Okay, i thought long and hard about this one. it was really hard!! I even went and had a shower to think!!

Julie andrews was one!
    Princess Diana is another, and my mum's Father, cos he died when she was my age, and i've only just seen pictures of him, and what he did in life, and wish i'd met him.

If you could cover (sing) a disney song, what would it be? and why?
    If you could cover (sing) a non-disney song, what would it be and why?! ;D

12. forloveofmusic

You mean like professionally recorded as opposed to just karaoke right? Either way, for Disney song I'll choose.... hmm, it's a tough one! Okay I'll just say "Two Worlds" from Tarzan... I chose that one because it has cool percussion and I miss Tarzan Rocks! That was a great show lol It's a Finding Nemo one now, I haven't seen that one yet...
    For a non Disney song I will say... this is so hard lol Maybe "Poison" by Alice Cooper simply because I adore that song and I also love singing it in karaoke lol

And I wanna answer the what era you'd wanna live in. Also a tough question, I'd either say 40's America (think 'Chicago' - which is also my fave musical) but really I think if I could have been born in another time I reeeally would have loved to be in my late teens/early 20s in the 80's because I love love love hair bands! The huge hair/makeup/leather pants thing is soo sexy haha I'd SO be a groupie for Bon Jovi, Poison, Motley Crue....

Best concert you've been to?

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Backstreet Boys ... the one and only concert I've been to.

place you want to visit?

14. kate003

kate003 New Member

Ireland/Sweden/ Washington, DC./All the different Disney parks on a world wide tour!

I want to go everywhere!

Favourite way to travel? (trains, planes, cruises, roadtrips etc.)

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Road trip. We are taking a road trip on the way down to Florida. I think we are going to stop in Washington D.C. and I'm really excited!!

Favourite snack food?

16. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Lays Salt and Vinegar Chips! Yummmers! OR Ben and Jerry's icecream!! mmm!

Ok question: What's your favourite tv show??

17. forloveofmusic

Aww I missed travel questions! I wanna go sooo many places but back to Finland first and foremost... Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland.... New Orleans, Egypt, Japan, China... ya everywhere lol And I looove flying. Boats are awesome too. Trains are great as long as it's a short one. I've done all-day train rides and they are not so fun.

My fave show is NCIS ;D Followed very closely by Friday Night Lights and Lost

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

18. princess_shayna

Oh man I LOVE Lost! Soo good!

Celeb crush! Thats so tough! I'm doin the whole Twilight/Vampire thing right now and Robert Pattinson def makes one sexy vamp! Also the Mac guy from the Mac/PC commercials he's so adorable! Clive Owen, Zac Efron, David Beckham has the body of a god - right now they're at the top! lol!

Favourite food??

19. kate003

kate003 New Member

Favourite food...raspberries! and anything delicious made with them! does that count? My favourite meal is homemade mac cheese although mainly for nostalgic reasons.

favourite celeb crushes are Clive Owen and Gerard Butler...they are such foxes! and Anderson Cooper. and george clooney :)

Favourite drink? (alcoholic or not)

20. princess_shayna

Woohoo for Anderson Cooper! I love him he's totally my news guy crush!

Fave drink... Non-alco would be a tropical tornado smoothie from Booster Juice - Alcoholic - a cosmo, a lime margarita, red wine, or good ol' Alexander Keiths or Coors Light beeeeer! (with pizza or wings obvs!!!) lol!

Question: WHat's one thing that you would NEVER do?