Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

walk in front of a group of people naked...or be mean to someone intentionally

what's your fave hot drink? x

2. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows...coffee evolution is great for that :D

Would you prefer to play guitar or dums?

3. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ok its a bit unfair for me to answer this question as im a percussionist i can already play drums but i would love to also play guitar (yup im greedy) but for some reason i cant get my hands to stretch that way :(

if you could be cast as any celebrity in their autobigoraphy (film) who would it be and why?

4. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

good question as I'm a girl i'll go for the females haha.

Britney, I love love love herrr. I think shes amazing and she's been through a heck of a lot.
    (I can't wait to see her Live :D ! )

Umm .... what is your favourite park at WDW and why?x

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woop i can do both :)

i'll for magic kingdom as it's the most magical one and is just like a dream world, and while it doesn't have any mega scary rides i really like splash mountain, all the lands etc.

ummm if you could be in any film/tv show, what would it be?

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

hmm thats a toughie! Good answer about Magic Kingdom btw!

Well I love the soaps,so eastenders perhaps.
    I'd love to be in the Hills though.

Films would have to be anything Disney(HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PLEASE!) or the Notebook etc .

what is your favourite ride at Disney? x

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

*breaks into song* it's a world of laughter...
    neh i'm gonna go for either splash mountain or muppets 3D...there's so many good ones though!

ummm (thinking of questions is hard haha) can you drive?

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yes and No. Mainly no at the moment. Though I've had 9 hours worth of lessons, and I'm told I'm way above average..yey ;D

What was the thing you saw at the cinema?

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

He's not that into you. such a chicks movie!

What has been your best ever subject to study?

10. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I just saw that movie last night I looooooved it! haha it totally is a chick movie though! The book is good too! :)

mm ok fave subject ever studied... marketing and business, in uni where I am now... i love it!

ok Question: Biggest fear??

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

The sea, i have a massive of fear of the sea.

I would have to say my favourite subject ever studied was modern studies, i loved it soooo much, and human biology which was one of my modules last semester, 1.0, woohoo!

What is your all time major food craving? like which food do you crave most?

12. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I can eat Asian food every day. Where I moved to there aren't many good Asian restaurants though so lately I've just been making it myself :) But I'll take it anyway I can get it haha

Hey, can you cook? (lol sorry for the Rachael Ray reference, if anyone even watches her...)

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I can follow instructions, but i dont try to cook so i wouldnt know for definite.

My mum watches rachael ray all the time so i have to watch it sometimes, haha.

What is your favourite chat show?

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

loose women and jonathan ross...if they both count heh.

best concert you've ever been to? (sorry, that one was asked before, but music's kinda a big part of my life)

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Coldplay, its the only conert ive been to LMAO.

Where is the best place in the UK you have ever been to? ( if your not from the UK the best place i your own country!)

16. Tawn

Tawn New Member

Even though I am not from the UK I am going to answer that anyways because there isn't anything amazingly awesome in Canada. So I would say Dover, I had an amazing time there, or going outside of the UK I would have to go with either Salzburg (the hills are alive!) or Greece.

What is the worst job you have ever had?

17. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

First of all.... YAY! I love meeting other fans of SoM... I watch the film every time I feel sad and it makes me better!!! Its my favourite film of all time!!

Worst job I ever had.... well I used to work at Pizza Hut, and even though I know usually it isn't that bad, I had a HORRIBLE supervisor who used to be really nasty to me and embarrass me in front of customers :mad: I used to cry every time I had to go to work! The hardest I've ever done was working for 3 weeks in a warehouse... I used to have to get up at 5am and I wouldn't get home til about 8, and I'd be lifting boxes all day :(

What's the best job you've ever had?

18. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Can I say Disney yet? lol I worked at Claire's Accessories for a year and loved most of it. I got to pierce people's ears and that was sooo fun (okay babies not as fun since they dont understand the words "sit still" lol). Plus I got to listen to Hannah Montana and HSM songs everyday haha The girls I worked with were awesome and I sold some really nice stuff.

And the best concert I've been to was either Apocalyptica or Motley Crue. They were both phenominal.

Edward or Jacob? hehe.

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Edward ???

If you were to become any type of teacher, what would you teach?

20. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

recess!!! on a serious note, probably drama as thats what i am studying.

Which is your favourite Adam Sandler film?