Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

the tis, miley, kelly clarkson, taylor swift, beyonce, girls aloud...there's plenty haha. might as well pass it on :)

2. sinthesparky

sinthesparky Member

I'll answer your question.

Lindsey McKeon.

Yes, I think you she's hot. She's so hot, I could fry bacon on her ass. I would do things to her that decorum prohibits mention here. I'd hammer her into the mattress until she no longer knows who she is. I'd pound her in ways God has yet to invent. I would love to do that. Hell yes. Hell. Yes. In fact, this goes for any girl I sincerely find attractive.
    O...wait... Is this the right forum... ::)

This question is madness. And so it will be passed on to the next generation.

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Alan Rickman (his voice makes me dribble a bit... there's a recording of him reading one of my favourite poems, and he says the word "reek" and its like "you can reek me anytime!"

Colin Firth (Mr Darcy.... mmmmm)

CAPTAIN VON TRAPP

Zac Efron

Pass on!

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'm not sure how old you are Matt, but Ashley Tisdale is 23... so the rule is, take your age, divide by 2 and add 7. So if you work that backwards, it would come out to 32. As long as you're younger than 32, you could go for her without it being weird or creepy... lol

For me it would be Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway and Shania Twain (she's Canadian!) lol

Obviously this is getting passed on...

Who's gonna break the chain? The suspense is killing me... :D

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm a tad confused...i'm 20 so is 17 the lowest age i could go for without looking like a cradle snatcher? but if i multiplied it by two then 33 is my oldest age without it being weird?

6. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

I forgot the very very best one...

JEREMY STOCKWELL

ANYDAY.
    [​IMG]

Yummyyummy

7. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Just read my own post....

*swoon*

8. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Haha I love that statement.
    *goes back to mine*
    mmm, yes.
    Gorgeous 50 year old lol And his beautiful girlfriend... who is actually only 3 years older than me....
    [​IMG]

9. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Really? He doesn't look 50.... I'd say he looks 30 something.

It would actually be 26. The older person takes their age (26) and divides it by 2 (13) and adds 7 (20) which is your age. So for you it would be 20/2+7 which it what you calculated as 17. So your limits are 17-26.... lol

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im confused, The youngest would be 16 for me, so what would be the oldest, 25?

11. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i love hugh jackman, i think i would actually fall apart if i ever met him!hes beautiful, can sing dance,act and seems to be a genuinely nice guy (plus for some reason i really like guys with sideburns ???)...big sigh from me... ::)

ill pass on the question and also ask one of my own.
    what is your favourite and least favourite cliches?

12. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

I have made a similiar list before:

Uma Thurman, Brodie Dale (previously Brodie Armstrong of The Distillers), Anette Olzon (singer from Nightwish), G-yun (singer from j-ska band Gollbetty)

As for cliches: my favourite is the good but bad ass film/book character who tears through bad guys like sheets of paper (ie Wolverine, The Punisher, Drizzt Do'urden, Roronoa Zoro... you get the picture)

my least favourite cliche... there are a couple I hate:
    Emo, whiny, main characters, like Harry Potter (I loved the books, but he's such an asshole), Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII or Sasuke from Naruto. It's rather fukin' obvious that your lifes been a hardship but that doesn't give you a license to be an asshole to everyone else!

Children's TV bullies who wear baggy jeans/leather jackets/band hoodies, spike their hair and lsiten to rock music. I happen to belong to this contingent and had to suffer people in school who didn't like me because I dressed that way. Disney does it all the time, and I hate it. (Yes Disney is severely flawed in this respect).

Oh, and I'm too tired to think one up so just pass on both questions again.

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

My favourite cliche is the dark brooding male character... the sexy villain/the badboy ;D I'm thinking Sawyer from Lost, Lex Luthor from Smallville etc. etc. Goody two shoes characters are boring on screen! I like nice boys in real life, but on screen I like bad ass :D

My least favourite is the "I become attractive when I take my glasses off" 'makeovers' on pre-teen chick flicks. Oh and also "good and evil" - there is no such thing! I hate it when authors/screen writers write their characters either good or bad... its totally unrealistic!

Pass on!