Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

EDWARD!!!! lol! ;D

Fave Adam Sandler film... hmmm... probably Happy Gilmore... or The Wedding Singer!

Question: Who's better, Oprah or Ellen?! (I can't even answer this one!) lol!

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'll go for ellen, as i was going to say her earlier (if it's a chat show? haha) but i haven't really seen oprah. still, anyone who has an adventure in epcot...

green day or U2?

3. princess_shayna

eesh if I have to pick one... U2... but I really dislike Bono and Green Day has sorta lost it for me... but U2 has better music overall I think so i'll say U2!

Kings of Leon has a great new album out that's what i've been listening to a lot the last few days!

Best band ever? AND worst band ever?

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm gonna pick new found glory, just because they've worked their way up, lost a bit of interest but still kept going and making tidy music. worst band, i'd consider U2 (i dislike bono a lot...not fond of geldof either, for that matter) but i guess every band has an appreciable quality. screw it, i'll go for scouting for girls, all their songs sound similar haha.

the muppets or sesame street?

5. princess_shayna

Muppets all the way! No questions asked! Muppet Treasure Island and Muppet Christmas Carol - CLASSIC!

Swimming at the beach or snowboarding or skiing down a snowy mountain?

6. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

snowboarding down a snowy mountain definaitely. I used to snowboard years ago and want to do it again so badly. Plus I find beaches deathly boring.

(for the record, despite American Idiot being mediocre, Green Day's older stuff is better than U2 could ever hope to be)

Who's better Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario?

7. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Tough one! I seriously cannot decide haha I had Super Mario so I played it more... but whenever I went to my aunts I'd play Sonic. They're tied.

Ellen and Wedding Singer FTW lol

ummmmmmmmm *looks around room for inspiration* .... vodka or wine?

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

neither. I will only drink Baileys or Kaluha. But if i HAD to choose, I guess a teeny tiny bit of vodka mixed with lots and lots of juice.

Home Improvement or Full House?

9. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Home Improvement! ;D

Snow white or cinderella?

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

cinderella, she's a commoner like me ;)

pluto or donald?

11. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

hmmm have to say pluto!

Chocolate or vanilla?

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'll go for chocolate, although vanilla is a pretty good runner up if done well :D

summer or winter?

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Summer!!!!!

Good girls/guys or bad girls/guys?

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

good fo sho

family or friends? (haha a bit harsh to make you choose :p)

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Well they kinda melt into one. My best friend is like my sister, my sister is like a friend. SO BOTH! Haha I'm good at ducking out of things!

If you could only have one of them for the rest of your life, would you choose to keep your favourite song (by the way, what is your favourite song?) or your favourite book (and whats your favourite book?!)

16. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Song. Although my favorite song changes every once in a while... I'll probably choose a live version of "Dream On" that Aerosmith did with an orchestra. I've been in love with it for years and never get tired of hearing it. It's beautiful and epic. And for the record Joe Perry is sex when he plays and Steven Tyler is too when he sings. Check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emChi3QYYak

And for a previous question... surprise surprise, I loooove me a bad boy :-*

Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i have guitar hero world tour on the wii and my boyfriend has legends of rock so for me it has to be guitar hero (altho ive never played rock band so its not really a fair judgement)

whats your favourite book/author?

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Wow difficult one Karri! I have a few which are on my top spot... All of the Harry Potter books apart from book five which wasn't amazing enough to get in my tops list, "Persuasion" and "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Jane Eyre", "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King", "A Little Princess", "The Diary of Anne Frank", "Bridget Jones" x 2

OK. I've kinda just listed the top shelf of my bookcase.

Stop Helen.

Describe your favourite spot to have a picnic, how you feel when your there, why you like that place, the sort of people you see/interact with there, and who you like to be picnicking with

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i haven't had a picnic in a while, so it's hard to choose, but i'll do it anyway.
    alexandra park, penarth (in the summer). i feel happy and chillaxed (no uni work i should be doing). i like the place because it's home and is very nice on a sunny day. you see some annoying teens but also all the other residents of penarth (especially the older ones). my penarth homies i guess, as they're there.

(one for the ladies) high heels, pumps or flip flops

can you tell i'm just looking around my room? (flip flops, not the other two :p)

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Flip flops!!!!! I love summer!!

suit or tux?? (to wear or see the guy in)