Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Tux! Sex-ay!

Socks or barefoot around the house?

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Barefoot in summer time, inside and outside. But socks (x2) plus slippers are a must in this cold weather.

if you got the chance to spend 2 weeks anywhere in the world (disney not included) where would it be and why?

3. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Finlaannnnnddd. My fave place in the world. I'd probably go one week Helsinki, one week Tampere. And I'd try to get as many concerts in as possible while I'm there.

Who would win a fight between pirates and ninjas? Explain your choice
    (i asked my brother for a question lmao)

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Pirates because of Johnny Depp.

What is your favourite month in the year and why?

5. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

See thats so hard because pirates totally are awesome, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Captain Hook put up a good fight and all that... but the ninjas have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and no one messes with them. Ninjas have such sweet moves... I think i'm gonna have to say Ninjas... even though its a toughy!

My fave month of the year is either March (Yay cause of my birthday) or July, cause it's always a hot one :)

Favourite Sport?

6. Tawn

Tawn New Member

Basketball! Love Love Love, to play mainly, but watching NBA is pretty good too.

What is something crazy that you want to do before you die? (doesn't have to be realistic)

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'd love to be in a touring band. i guess that's kinda crazy due to the small chances of it happening!

lindsay lohan or paris hilton? (basically who you think is less of a douche)

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Paris Hilton, shes too hot to hate, lindsey lohan on the other hand is just a big Mickey!

What is your most embarassing moment ever?

9. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Being sick on a train after a big night out and everyone moving and runing away as it began to move down the isle! :-[

If you won a million dollers, what would be the first thing you'd do with it?

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

a million dollars, US dollars? that's like £660k at the moment (so the poor exchange rate would be good for something!), so i'd buy a decent house and then give some to my family.

if you met genie (THE genie from the aladdin films) and he granted you 3 wishes, what would they be?

11. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

I was talking about australian dollars since that's where I'm from, so take it as 1 million pounds.
    ;D

1. To have enough money for the rest of my life without ever having to work.

2. To have happiness for the rest of my life.

3. To have unlimited wishes forever!

Where's you dream place to get married?

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i hoped as i had mentioned that THE genie was involved you'd know that you can't wish for more wishes ;)

as for getting married, penarth. unless i had enough money to fly everyone i wanted to some cool place, then i guess it'd have to be florida! (i want a big wedding, so i can't really afford that! and yes i know i sound like a girl)

if you had to live without something for a year, would it be all phones or the internet?

13. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

oooo sorrry I havnt seen aladin in agess

Definitely a phone. I dont think I could survive without the internet!

if you could choose any job, anywhere in the world, BUT you had to carry that job out for the rest of your life, what would it be?

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh thats a good one, omg im living without internet at home at the moment, i dont know if i will be able to cope tonight, haha

I would want to work as a airline pilot travelling around the globe!

Where is your most favourite summer memory (other than disney)?

15. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

thats a toughie. I really want to be a teacher.
    but I guess if I could have anything I'd love to work at Disney forever!

Matt - are you from Penarth as in Cardiff?

Question; where would you most like to live, if it could be anywhere in the world?

(sorry by the way if thats been asked before, I can't keep up with all the Q's! )

16. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

oh leom you beat me to it!
    whoevers next has to answer mine and leoms q then!

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You answered the wrong question Jess, haha.

I would love to live in america somewhere, anywhere nice in america, in the suburbs with a nice big house, like in connecticut or New hampshire, i think that would be amazing, then there is malibu in california and of course orlando.

What is your favourite summer memory (other than disney)?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OK i was too quick, anyway i have reinstated my question hehe.

But my favourite summer memory was when i went to Blue Dolphin Haven caravan park, going to york and flamingo land, it was amazing!

19. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Leoms - Summer memory?!
    That would have to be Javea in spain last summer, went with my boyfriend and his family, and even though they stress me out...it was teh evenings on the beach, and in the hot hills that idyllic...<gets goosebumps>

Jess'- Florida/New York/ Oxford,London. All for different reasons lol!! I'd like a house in each please :)

Whats your favourite Winter memory (disney not included)?!

WILL U PEOPLE STOP REPLYING WHEN IM TRYING :p

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Winter memory? hmmm, it would probably have to be any christmas, we always spend christmas together as a family here in scotland, but the best one was the boxing day of 2006, it was hilarious, because we had been playing a game at my grans house after going out for dinner and was so funny and we had a great laugh.

Sorry ginabelle, haha.

What is the best thing you have ever done in your life (non-disney related)?