Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Thats easy. Had a lead role in a production singing infront of nearly 500+ people for like 7 shows! Was epic! Loved every second.

Hopefully that will all change in florida...just doing it by myself is probably the best thing i'll ever do.

What is your deepest regret?!

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

hmm...I don't really have deep regrets. Just daft annoying little things like I regret not learning to drive sooner etc. Give me a few years and I'll probably have loads!! But then I think that everything happens for a reason.

Name something that you've done for the first time recently?

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I worked with a brand new supervisor, never done that before.

One of mu deepest regrets is never starting to play piano sooner or even sticking to playing the cornet. Very annoyed about that now.

Name something you have never done before but cannot wait to do?

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Sky diving...and flying without my family!! all to be done in the next few months lol!!

Name something you have always wanted?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

A BMW X5!!!

Name the worst or weirdest christmas present you ever received?

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that's the badger! do you know it?

i'm gonna go for a microwave saucepan, which was very weird, but really really brilliant! not so much to play with on christmas day, but the long term use...

seaside or country?

7. Karritada

Karritada New Member

im gonna go for weirdest, a few years ago i got 5 kings (you know how you get them clay making sets where you make up the clay paste pour them into the rubber moulds let them set then paint them) they were all made up, 2 of them were painted and 3 werent, and since the xmas story only tells us of 3 kings...

ansd then matt posted so seaside no contest!

if in life you had to choose love,wealth or happiness which would it be?

8. *minnie**mouse*

Thats a deep one lol. Love I guess, because I'm not sure you can have true happiness without having anything to love...and not just in terms of partners, but in terms of friends, family etc.

whats your favourite motto or saying?

9. Karritada

Karritada New Member

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" :)

whats your idea of the perfect evening?

10. Cicada

Cicada New Member

My perfect evening is relaxing with a good book, or chilling with friends.

What is your ultimate comfort food?

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

three words: AL, CO, HOL! haha neh i guess like burgers, pizza, or anything with chips really!

friends or desperate housewives?

12. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ooo i think thats a really tough one! see i love friends but ive seen all the episodes hundreds of times and since they are still making desparate housewives...im gonna have to go for that, still got new episodes and plotlines for me to watch. having said that ill still be watching friends in 10 years time

ok if you were told that you could either trek through a rainforest, climb up a big snowy mountain or cross a desert which would you rather do? (and if it was for charity which one would you pick)

13. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Nice one... hmmmmm. I'm torn between the rainforest and the mountain. But I think I will go with mountain. And let's imagine energy wouldn't be a problem haha And my charity of choice is WWF so maybe along the way I'll study mountain lions or something... Or campaign to save the yeti! From Everest! They're very rare, you know. :p

Which ancient landmark would you most like to see in real life? For example the Easter Island statues, pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, those kind of things...

14. *minnie**mouse*

The northern lights. I bet it's the most awesome sight.

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you bought?

15. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Yes I sure do, I live in Cardiff :)
    When're you going to Wdw? x

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

OO I go to school in Northern Ontario and have never seen the northern lights but I also really want to.

The first thing I would do with lottery money would be to pay off my student loans. I'm not looking forward to having to pay them while working for peanuts at disney. The second thing would be a trip on the Disney cruise for the whole family!

What is your biggest distractor? (for example the internet distracts me from doing homework)

17. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

If I won the lottery I would def pay off all my school but I wouldn't do it first! I would gather up my best friends, and my family and take everyone to Disney for a week, and then jet off for an all-inclusive for a week! 2 weeks of sun and bliss!!!

My biggest distractor would be facebook! But really I agree, the internet in general is such a great procrastination tool! lol!

What do you prefer... dogs or cats as a pet?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have two cats but i would love a dog more, they are moving fun, but cats are great aswell, good couch warmers.

What could you not live without: food or your mobile?

19. *minnie**mouse*

I'd pick food anyday!!

Who is your fav superhero?

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

superted ;D

fantastic four or x-men? (FF is on film4 atm!)