Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

X-Men! Hugh Jackman makes a hot wolverine! lol!

Who would win in a fight... Superman, spiderman or batman??

2. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Superman...dean cain as clark kent, yes please.

curly hair or straight hair?!

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Curly hair - it's fab.

Hairspray or Mama Mia?

4. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

thats difficult lol,

...Mama Mia

Laughing or Singing lol

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Singing!! its better than everything.

Dancing or Singing?!

6. *minnie**mouse*

dancing....the night away.

tea or coffee?

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

tea, but coffee's pretty good, especially to mix it up a bit.

if you could have any super power, what would it be?

8. *minnie**mouse*

its a close call between invisibility and super strength. Sneaking around would be awesome, I could work for the FBI. But then I'd also quite like to chuck cars around and pick up buildings etc.

If you have been a character in a movie, what would it have been?

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice, in either the BBC 1995 edition, or the 2005 film production. Or both, really. I have no objections to snogging either versions of Mr Darcy. I would see it as my duty and would endure the task with patience and humility.

Which 90's film make you the most nostalgic, and what are your favourite bits?

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

probably the little rascals, or jumanji (though it scared me), or any of the disney films that were released then/i saw then. i could probably think of more were i not about to go to bed haha.

abba or the beatles?

11. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

HOLY that's hard... eeek! Ok probably Abba... cause they're more fun to sing to! But the beatles are so good too!!!

What was your best birthday ever and why??

12. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Thats so funny, I had ABBA in my head today. There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernandoooo...
    I like both ABBA and The Beatles. I've been sitting here trying to decide whether which I'd mind less about never hearing them again and I just can't decide. They're obv very different and you know... sometimes you just wanna dance to ABBA and sometimes you just wanna sing along with the Beatles.

80s hairbands or 80s pop?
    ( :-* hairbands :-*)

-=-=-=-=-=-

Shayna beat me to it!
    My best birthday... I dunno. This year was really nice. I made a good supper (ya ya I know, but I love cooking so I wanted to do it!) with my family and my bf, then invited some neighbors over for cake because my neighbors rock. Two days later my bf took me out to a super nice italian place, just the two of us and fantastic food and it was just a lovely night :)

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

80's pop! It is pretty fantacular!!!

A hot summers day on the beach, or a crisp white snow day?

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

hot summer day on the beach, as long as i don't burn! suncream it is then...

what is your idea of a dream holiday? (so sorry if this one has been before!)

(p.s. props on the birthday question...had i answered i probably would've said 16 [we were in florida], 18 [i had a wicked party and a gig...one wasn't enough] or 20 [it was just really fun]. not that you really wanna know but tough :p)

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

My dream holidays are always in Crete! I'm going again this summer just before Florida! I'd love to go there with my friends some day. I always stay in this village called Koutouloufari, and we know some of the locals there now. I last went the year before last (summer 07) and the lady who runs the crepery, whose shop we have loved since our first visit in 03, was very heavily pregnant. I can't wait to go and see her this year and maybe see her baby (well, he/she will be a toddler now!) I'd really like to go with friends as its a really pretty village with loads of shops and bars and tavernas, and a short taxi ride away are two more clubby towns so we could have a few fab nights out dancing too! And of course there's the weather!! And the rest of Crete is lovely as well, and my Dad always hires a car so we see plenty of the island :)

What is your favourite city? (Mine's NYC!)

16. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Favourite City, its a hard one....

Probably London because of all the things you can do and historical things. I have been to the Tower of London so many times as i love history, always have done. Im more of a country gal and was going to say Derbyshire then i realised its not a town lol. Gotta love the Cottswolds (d of e does that to you).

You are buying a new mobile phone, your choice is between a nokia and a samsung..what do you go for?

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Samsung, thats what ive got the now, i used to have a nokia, i really liked it but i like my samsung better, hehe. Samsung Tocco!

At what age to you expect to have settled down at?

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

some time between 25 and 30, i don't mind settling down too early in comparison to a lot of people i know!

trains or busses?

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Lol, compared to a lot of my friends that's ancient! They're all popping out kids now!

TRAINS! I love trains, and I hate any other form of long distance travel. I prefer them to cars even. And planes. Planes are just boring.

Errrrrr the film character you most identify with?

20. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Ariel - I want legs so bad :(
    Kidding, umm still Ariel but because we're both independent and dying to get away from boring old life and start a new adventure :)

Lilo or Stitch?