graduation!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by vicks, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

love ya pic lillybet, glad to hear u had fun, makes the hard work worth it!!! i can't wait for my day to come

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i cant wait til our disney graduation cos u get to do it all over again with the mouse lol ;D

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I can seriously say mine didnt look cool on me the damn hood kept slipping off my shoulders even though i had loads of hair grips trying to keep it in place. and then the robe made my shoulders look huge which is not good when ur small anyway and the cap was just annoying as hellas it kept getting knocked off when hugging people in fact i actually managed to get it knocked off into a puddle whoops! saying all that i did like wearing it and didnt wanna take it off coz felt so proud in it and felt very mature and grown up walking around in it!!!!

Fingers crossed if i get this dissertation finished in time i will be graduating again this november and i will get to wear a red gown instead of black so will feel even more important! ;D

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol, jess

well good luckhope u get to wear the red one soon!!!

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah good luck jess ;D

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

thanks guys, i havent got many more weeks to get my dissertation finished yet here i am on these boards most of the time i'm in this god forsaken library! ::)

7. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Heh, I wrote mine from 1am Tuesday morning til 10am Wednesday morning, I wouldn't reccommend it of course, but if you've got weeks left I'm sure you'll be fine!

8. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I graduated yesterday! ;D Despite the fact that my hood also kept slipping it felt quite nice to be walking round town in it (had to walk between gowning place, registration and the abbey- not just random!) and round uni and stuff. Was very proud to be graduating and everyone looked so grown up!
    Charlotte x

9. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Wohoo!! Congrats Charlotte!!!!
    I'm gonna miss mine Grad Ceremony since its gonna be in Nov!!
    but i had one last year so its not too bad! lol..
    lemme try to find a pic and post it here hahaaa

10. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

here's 2 of the grad pics i took last year... lol..
    this year will be in red.. however, i cannot attend my grad ceremony

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well congrates charlotte and star, u both look way cool, all grown up!!

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah u two look so sweet ;D

13. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol.. thanks!! ;D

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

your welcome ;D

15. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hehe thanks