Groceries?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by littlemissdisney, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

^ The other day I saw big bags of Space Invaders for 20p. I don't like them, I hate the way they stick to the roof of your mouth and in your teeth, but I still think they are cool. Im going to miss Milky Ways and Smarties and Heat magazine!

2. monkian

monkian New Member

1 more day till chocolate.... i may bring a whole case full!!!!!!!

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I know exactly what you mean! It's even harder when you start work one day, and finish the next...

My mum sent me a Heat magazine...:D I was so pleased!

And everyone at work was fascinated with it!

4. *amy*

*amy* New Member

theres so much stuff im gunna miss im so packing a box of PG tips its my fave tea in the world, i hear the tea in amercia just doesn't compare to the stuff we get in UK. I dislike hershey chocolate, cadburys wins hands down each time, might have to take a stash for times when a choccie fix is neccessary haha

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i think im gonna bring a big 50 bar box of choccolate with me if i have room ;D... wait... forget about the clothes i can buy them when im out there, i'll just fill my suitcase full of cadbury dairy milk bars!!! ;D

then when my mum comes out to visit i'll get her to bring another box of 50 bars with her :D

8)

6. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I really love Cadbury's chocolate too... :)

Can only eat small amounts tho as it gives my migraines...doesn't stop me tho!

I think I'll miss the orange liquorice we do at work most!!

xKx

7. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Aaah man, I love PG Tips!!

As for chocolate, I'm going to get my mother to send me down boxes of Purdys for me, I can't live wihtout my Purdy's chocolate!

8. DisneyGibbs

Party at your apartment ;)

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

stu looks like all the chocolate ur gonna take is gonna make u a very popular man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

haha... chocolate party ??? sounds good ;D :p 8)

11. DisneyGibbs

Who loves the chocolate?

Everyone loves the chocolate

Nobody hates the chocolate

'Cos everyone loves the chocolate!

12. DisneyGibbs

"Who loves the chocolate?

Everyone loves the chocolate

Nobody hates the chocolate

'Cos everyone loves the chocolate!"

cue dancing Cadbury's Creme Eggs

13. DisneyGibbs

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

cream eggs yummy

how do u eat yours???

bite the top lick out the filling then try and eat the rest of cholate without making to much of a mess

15. *amy*

*amy* New Member

haha the one thing that should not be eaten in a public place is a cream egg

16. monkian

monkian New Member

hay do you think they will keep the new cream egg bars going all year long??? do they have green and blacks in the states...i doubt it i think i will bring a tone of the dark chocolate mmmmmmmm

17. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

creme egg bars?!

why havn't i been introduced to them before now??!!! :eek:

:D

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i no lol i hadn't heard about em til my brother told me now i'm on the look out.

amy defo right not a thing to be eaten in public unless ur under 5 lol that why at least u got an excuse to get messy

what about the new kit kat chunky - peanut butter nice!!!

19. monkian

monkian New Member

man i forgot about them!!!! need to go find one now!! kept seeing those kitkats during lent...you know i won't be able to find one now!!!! lol

20. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

deep fried cream eggs !!