Groceries?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by littlemissdisney, Feb 20, 2006.

1. monkian

monkian New Member

no way?!? seriously?!? mind you i haven't even had the courage to eat a deep fried mars bar yet....i'm such a chicken!

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I've heard of deep fried Mars bars but never cream eggs. I think I'd pass out from the sweetness, I can barely eat them as it is!

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ya, Cadbury cream eggs have so much sugar! A little more than I can handle.

I don't think they have Nestle in the states, I'm going to miss my smarties!!! m & m's just aren't the same!

4. monkian

monkian New Member

so sweet...so bad...but oh so gooooodd!!!

nestle are the evil empire!!!bad nestle!!!

5. *amy*

*amy* New Member

yes i totally agree nestle are evil!!! my uni has been certified as a fair trade uni and it refuses to sell nestle. Partners blend - load o rubbish its just a marketing ploy - rant over

6. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I think I'm going to coherce my mother into sending care packages full of Tetley tea and smarties. Anyone want in? Name the item and I'll see if i can talk her into it ;D

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I still like their smarties :p

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

also i have to say US style M&Ms bet the UK ones hands down 1 one reason really the do peanut butter ones erm!! lovely... has anyone guess i love peanut butter lol.... the only US chocolate i like

jenine

9. april25th

april25th New Member

Allli have to say about british chocolate is GALAXY!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ooh, does anyone know if Wal-Mart gift cards that are bought in Canada can be used there?

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

95% sure you can do that.

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Cool, so they jusy have a fixed exchange rate that they use?

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I'm not really sure, I know Toys R Us certificates work in US/Canada/Peurto Reco (spelling?), and I'm pretty sure I heard Wal-Mart was the same.

14. theshox

theshox New Member

Then we are two my friend :D
    When I first start eating those (devishly) M&M's, I cannot stop