Group Tshirts?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by opherrichards, Jan 26, 2009.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oooooh I know I'm not on the ICP....but I'm looking to design t-shirts for the Disney Dorks....

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome, after the disney on your suitcases, you could do amazing tshirt designs. ;D

3. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Those look really cool! Good idea

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Indeed - I think I'd like one, but might wait till I get my Disney pack first....
    xx

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, ill wait til then too, hehe.

6. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Okay, as promised on facebook:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

The Tshirts are looking good :)
    I like the Disney font of course!

8. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Ordering Clothing is now available!

The company say it would be preferable to have large bulk orders and the prices that have been quoted assume a large bulk order, so I will take orders and then place the order probably at the end of the month and then we should have our clothing within the first week of March!

Men’s t-shirt in white, ash, light blue or light pink - £9.50
    Women’s t-shirts in white, light blue or light pink - £11
    Men’s top white with coloured sleeves - £11
    Hooded top (unisex) in white, light pink and light blue - £17.50

Everything will have the picture (red/pink or blue version) which if you have not seen yet can be seen in the following picture: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3111/tshirtid4.jpg. Across the back of the clothing it will have you name in the Disney font.

These are the items that I was quoted prices for in a reply email, although if you desperately want different designs they are all listed at the following website along with the sizes and specifications: http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/sites/streetshirts.co.uk/content/garmentpopup.aspx

These are all discounted rates based on the assumption that a large quantity in total will be purchased. So if you want one, please order now to ensure this low price!

To order, I considered another Google document but you probably do not want your address and stuff advertised. So I will keep my own record and all ordering will be done through email. Please use the template below to ensure all information.

Name: (Christopher Richards)
    Nickname on back: (Christopher)
    Style of clothing: (Men’s t-shirt)
    Colour of clothing: (Ash)
    Colour of logo: (Red or Blue)
    Size of clothing: (Medium)
    Address for delivery:
    Total amount: (£9.50)
    Payment method:
    (If you have any other requests or such feel free to add!)

With payment you have a few options:
    • Transfer directly to my bank account – this is probably the easiest option, especially if you have online banking like I have, and is free.
    • Cheque sent to me, also free (apart from postage), although slight pain for me as the queue in Barclays in Newport is HUGE! lol
    • PayPal – Most people have PayPal so would be easy, although their fees are complicated. I have read on some sites that if it is claimed as a personal transfer there is no fee but I have not read this on the PayPal website. Therefore to cover PayPal fees please add £1 to your total before paying.

Depending on what payment method you have chosen, I will send you the details need to make such payment on receipt of order.

Finally, the all important email address you need of course is .

Once again, if you are thinking “oh this can wait, we have ages yet” - Please bear in mind that these excellent prices are only quoted based on expected large orders.

Also, just a disclaimer – if the prices are more than originally quoted when ordering more money will be needed but this would be minimal, but with a little luck and a little bit of pixie dust it will not have to come to this. :)

9. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Hey, sounds cool.I think I may want one, will let you know though, when do you need to know by? And where are you from?

10. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Deadline for ordering will be March 1st (providing enough orders).

My family are in Oxfordshire, but currently at University at Newport to become a secondary school teacher. :)

11. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Niceee.
    I'm from Cardiff,but studying in Swansea, so not far either wayy!

12. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I need some help!! I'm going to order a t-shirt and hodie, but don't know which Disney character I want to have on the back. What's everyone else putting? xxx

13. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I know i'm having the same problem.
    and I don't know whether to get a tshirt,or a hoodie or both. I'm thinking both,but i'm not too sure! eek! x

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive ordered my hoodie but if i want the tshirt which i probably will ill just buy it later on, im sure it will be simple enough.

15. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Simple, but probably more expensive :(

Okay remember tomorrow is the last day for orders!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It wont bother me if its more expensive, if i remember they were not that expensive anyway.

should i just order one the now?

17. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I'm in two minds like leom.
    how much will a tshirt and a hoody be if we dont get them done with the group? coz i'm not sure if i'm going to get them both for now

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive ordered the tshirt, i just need to pay it. its £15 for the tshirt alone whereas when ordered as a group its 9.50

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm gonna have to wait and order mine at a later date, i'm so broke right now!! I just had to put a deposit down on the flat I'm renting next year :-( bad timing!! And I don't get paid again til the end of March, bad times!!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh my thats rubbish, i just got mine even though i have not put myself in a difficult position, good thing my loan comes in on friday now. my savings account is taking big hits the now, i am stopping myself now!