Guest Communications Coordinator

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Missmoni1979, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Missmoni1979

Missmoni1979 New Member

Hi everyone,

What a fantastic site :)

I just wanted to get some information about the GCC position with DCL. Can anyone give me a good idea of what the job entails? I've read bits and pieces from other sites but would love to know more. I'm also keen to know about the pay. I have my second interview coming up so I'm trying to prepare.

I also need to know what the maximum time frame is that you can make yourself available for the position. I'm trying to rent out my apartment here before I head off (if all go's well) and need to sort some things out before I head off.

I worked for DCL 7 years ago and miss it like crazy :)

Thanks in advance,

Monika

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-37.824400,144.991331

2. AussiePrincess

AussiePrincess New Member

I can't help with any information about that role cause I'm just about to start working for DCL for the first time... But just wanted to comment that I think it's really cool you're going back...gives me hope that this isn't a totally crazy career move I'm about to go through with!!!
    :)

3. Missmoni1979

Missmoni1979 New Member

I just had an interview with the an old recruiter that got a hold of me :). Turns out she hired me back in 2005. I've been offered a "possible" position (anticipated position apparently) in 3-4 months time. I will find out more on Monday. Shoreside happened to have my information and asked Delinda in SA to contact me. I'm stoked. Even if this one doesn't come through, I have a good chance on the wait list :). You are going to have a ball!!! When are you heading off?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-37.782746,144.969652

4. AussiePrincess

AussiePrincess New Member

How awesome!!! Best wishes for this position (and if not then the waiting list!!!)

I'm joining the Magic in March...so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

5. Missmoni1979

Missmoni1979 New Member

6. Missmoni1979

Missmoni1979 New Member