Gym

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha exactly!! great idea linz ;)

xxx

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

No jacuzzi, but the swimming pool is really nice.
    I always danced around the house and once my friend called me cause she saw me dirty dancing with another friend ( her apt. was overlooking mine ) haha. Commons are good times...
    Keep on counting down those days ;)

Julia

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe thanks julia, sure enough i will be counting down the hours soon enough!!

haha at the dirty dancing, i have a tendancy to do things like that!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

someone told me the other day how many days we had left...cant remember who!

yeah i'll start counting the days when the number wont be so depressing!

xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha, its 141 days for me and 134 days for u ;) excitement haha, once its under 100 will b good, but then michelle will b goin :(

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

she'll forget about little old us by the time we get there :(. im jealous, she'll be havin a great time! i cant believe you counted! you're more obsessed than me!

xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no i never counted someone told me haha! thats how lazy i am

i know she'll have moved on & got new friends to do things with :(

*michelle if u do welll, ur in truuuuble girly!!* lol ;)

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

we'll crash thir party then! steal her back!

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooooh yeah now thats a plan, she can't escape us that easily, we won't give up without a fight!!

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

take it she's not on anymore? she was when i signed in but havent seen any activity!lol!

xx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah she posted in some applicants discussion bout the interviews, spoke 2 her on msn for a bit, had a bit of a giggle haha. and then she got cut off aol i think, but she was gona go anyway cos of her bro wantin 2 go 2 bed and the comps in his room!

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ah right. was wondering! i tried setting up msn today and it took almost an hour loading! then i got cut off! so annoyed!

so i'll try again tomorrow!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww yeah linz get it sorted, then i can chat 2 u on there :) im always on haha!

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

another addiction...great!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i'm full of them hun; men, this board, msn, shoppin, more or less in that order haha!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

shopping comes further up there for me!

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha it usually does with me, but when i stay in to go on here b4 shoppin i think i need to change the priority list! although actually shoppin is probs above msn!

xxx