Hair Colour & The Disney Look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by nix123, Jan 3, 2010.

1. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Omg there so strict about everything!! xx

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

my hair is naturally blonde but cos i dyed it i cant get rid of the roots growing, i have blonde hair but i think the only way of me getting rid of the roots is to dye it brown which sux cos it may look natural colour but it isn't natural for me at all! grr x

3. mac shell

mac shell New Member

would you not have blonde roots then if you died your hair brown :s lol yea how strict are they on roots?? cause hair grows and im not planing on dying my hair every 2 weeks xxx

4. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I have blonde highlights in my hair and when my roots come through, they're quite dark. When they checked me for the disney look i'd just had them done and they said that if they got any brighter then i may have to re-colour my hair, but i didn't do anything to my hair for 6 months, obviously my roots became quite obvious but nobody said a word to me! I think unless you do something extreme while you're there, nobody will say anything!

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

nah roots dont come out blonde i dont think for anyone, not me anyway so my hair will just naturally fade in the sun i guess x

6. nix123

nix123 New Member

god its just so hard to tell, i guess the only thing we can do is wait and find out though! but no matter what i do, even dying it back brown, eventually when it fades again the amount of times that ive dyed it this reddy purple means that its just going to start coming through again, and theres not alot i can do about that! im not dying it every week, so theyll just have to stick me indoors where you cant tell lol.
    orrrrrrr put me on pirates of the caribbean where i want to be, where it will be a) a little more acceptable to have slightly off colour hair and b) pitch black in there anyway!!

but with the tatoo thing, im hoping to get a skirt because i really look like an idiot in those shorts! but again, does anyone know what makeup to use?

xx

7. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Lol well my friend has light hair and her roots come in way lighter than her dyed brown hair its so weird lol! Omg pirates of the caribian would be sooo fun dressin as a pirate everyday lol!! I bet i end up witht he worse out fit ever haha :s xxxx

8. nix123

nix123 New Member

I KNOW!! i really really want a costumed ride, i have no shame whatsoever when it comes to dressing up.
    my top 3 are:

Pirates of the Caribbean (where i also get to listen to captain jack talk all day.... ooohhhhhh yessssss <3 )
    Haunted Mansion
    Tower of Terror

they would be sooooo much fun!!
    but whats the likelihood of me getting one of those, right? :(
    probably stuck on Dumbo or It's a Small World.

xx

9. captain_kylie

captain_kylie New Member

The make up to use is Dermablend It's a liquid and a setting powder and pretty expensive if u buy it there coz u have to buy it from the florida mall and taxis fares arent cheap (and if you're like me u'll have to go get it for work before the day of the bus!)

xx

10. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Im so tempted to wear a bright pink wig to work, just to see what would happen. If they got angry i would be like WAY HAY its a wig britney style.

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i was actually gunna do a britney, shave all my hair off and then it would come back natural and id have no problems! haha x

12. mac shell

mac shell New Member

ha could you actually imagine !!! They would freak!! xx

13. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

My friend worked at Pirates last year! Her costume was amazing.. haha

Kind of hoping my hair fades by itself before summer.. Have had to resist dying it red again but it's just a horrible faded colour at the moment! xx

14. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm gonna have to dye my hair dark again to get rid of my highlights. I miss my highlights!!! By the end of last summer my hair had faded and gone a weird combination of colours, and no-one told me to dye it. I was wearing a hat at work though so I guess that helps!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Your hair was lovely Charlotte, what you on about?

16. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

It was pretty much dead by the time I came home!! But thanks Leom ;)

17. nix123

nix123 New Member

oh yayyyy im so glad that working on pirate's is actually possible and it's happened before, i really would love love love it!!!

and with the pink wig thing, that would be incredible hahaha!!!!!
    im sure they would see the funny side :D

thanks for the makeup tip aswell, i shall get looking now :D

xxx

18. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i just cut most of my hair off so it should grow back in better quality by june =D x

19. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Aw mannn, i did that last year, but i hated short hair and it just didn't suit me at all.. So i'm refusing to cut it this time! haha xx

20. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i love long hair but this short spiky style is new and interesting, il probz get bored soon but hopefully itl grow a bit before june =] x