Hal/Mon/Tor People who were hired by Eric

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CanadaMan, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Hey Joelle,

Just wanted to let you know that I got an email saying that i am on a wiating list, but i guess it just wasn't ment to be. If they offer me a job later I don't think I would take it I think that staying here and gonig to school would be better for me ( being positive here folks). I am suprisingly not upset so I guess its a good thing, anywho COGRATS to all who got it! Maybe I'll come and visit on vacation!!!!

Liz

2. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Hi guys!!!!

I got a call from Eric yesterday and I'm in!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
    Merchandise on Sept 20th! Bring it on!!

Sorry for abandonning you Jen! I'm at my Mom's for a few weeks and she's probably the only person on the face of the planet who doesn't have internet access!!!!

This is so awesome!! I think I'm still in shock!! I can't wait to see all of you guys in Orlando!!!

Disney here I come!!!!

3. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Congrats Cathy!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I need help. I want to put the ticker thing on to say how long I leave till Disney but I cant get it to work.....can anyone help...

Jordana

4. joelle

joelle Guest

oh liz sorry to hear that :( ! are your sure you would not accept a job if eric was calling you??? hope you'll change your mind if there is job open for you !

anyway wish you all the best and hope you'll have a great years if you are not coming to disney :)
    give news if you get some from disney :)

byebye
    joelle :D

5. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

6. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Jase

I know how to get to that. Once from there how do I get it upload when my page....

Jordana

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Think there's something about it on the Technical questions board!
    Congrats Cathy and Erynn!
    Charlotte x

8. pham_tastic

pham_tastic New Member

Hi everyone...

I thought this might be a good time to stop lurking over the forums. I called Cast-a-way on Thursday at 5 and got the answering machine. I didn't finish class until 4:30... Anyways, got a message on Friday from Nikola (or Nicola?) to call her back. Got Eric on the phone who told me I had been "successful."

I'm in Attractions, starting on Dec. 6th. FYI: I'm 19 turning 20 in May. I was one of the 6 guys at the Toronto interviews. To save you the trouble of having to "process of eliminate" who I was, I'm that Asian guy... who had the unfortunate luck of having the interview at 5:20 pm (which was delayed until 6 pm). Guess being second last wasn’t that bad after all.

Congratulations to everyone that got accepted!

Adam

9. maris

maris New Member

Hey!
    I have been checkin out these boards, and I just wanted to say congrats to everybodythat got in. I got in for F&B for December..so i have a while , but i will see you all there.

Marissa

10. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey

Congrats to Adam and Marissa. Adam I remember you. I interviewed very last in Toronto. I got F&b Sept 13th. Well see you all there soon.

JOrdana ;D

11. Dee

Dee New Member

Hey Cathy - glad to see you are back around (I was wondering too where you went) so we even have the same arrival date !!

Congrats to all the newly accepted people!!

bye for now -Derek-

12. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Congratz adam, I knew you'd get it man. I'll catch up with you in Dec. Its gonna be rockin.

Peace

Jase

13. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Huge congrats to Cathy, Adam and Marissa!

I swear I'll need to do something nerdy like make spreadsheet with everyone's arrival dates, hometowns, and job type (f&b vs. Merch.) ;)

(No worries, I'm only kidding... I'm not thaaaaat bad. Although it may have something to do me not having access to Excel...)

:p

~ Jen

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Back when I had my interview I had the very last one at 5pm. And I also got the job! LOL It seems like it's always best to be first or last so they pay attention!

Julia

15. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Congratulations to everyone who's been hired!!!! I can't wait till I get to meet you and get to know you all... It's gonna be a blast!!!!

Erynn

16. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

now I'm jsut trying to see if my ticker works...

Erynn

OMG there's only 5 months!!!!

[​IMG]

17. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hello everybody !!!

congrats to everyone who's been hired !!

for me the pressure up day to day !! 3 days remaining to my interview!!

i hope you all will have the fingers crossed !!!

byebye

sylvain

18. joelle

joelle Guest

bonne chance sylvain! :)
    je vais essayer de pen=ser a tenvoyer des ondes positives le jour de lentrevue! :p sais tu comment il va y avoir de personnnes?

byebye
    joelle :D

19. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

coucou joelle !!

je crois qu il y aura 60 personnes, mais je ne sais pas combien ils prennent de candidats !!

enfin je vais ts faire pour vous rejoindre labas !!! de lire ts ces messages sa donne vraiment envie d y aller !!

je vous tiendrais au courant!!

gros bisous a toi et tous les autres !!

sylvain

20. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Good luck man

Jase