Hal/Mon/Tor People who were hired by Eric

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CanadaMan, Mar 12, 2005.

1. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Oh my finally I got my ticker to work...seriously i must be an idiot because it took me so long to get it to work when in the end it was so easy.

Well I hope everyone is excited about going...I know I am...

JOrdana ;D

2. Skeeber

Skeeber New Member

So I'm at work today, riding in one of the trucks listening to the radio chatter, and I feel my cell phone start to buzz. I figure whoever it is can call back when I'm not in a diesel pickup. I then feel it buzz again, for a message. Weird, my friends usually don't leave one. I feel it start to ring again, I look, it's my house. "Someone from Disney just called, call them back".... wait, what?

Look at that number who had just called, 514something.... where is that from... wait, holy crap

Turns out I'm leaving September 6th, for Food and Beverage. I guess that standby list really does work.

3. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Thats AWSOME...congrats

What interviews were you at..I bet you are super excited. That didnt take long for them to start using people from the standby list. Congrats. I start Spet 13th F&B.

Jordana

4. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Congrats to Skeeber!!! That's awesome news! hope you send a thank-you letter to the sucker who didn't accept the position ;)

Sylvain: good luck on your interview! You should have no problems since you have the advantage of knowing about his website!

~ Jen

5. joelle

joelle Guest

yeahh coongrat skeeber !!! :)
    it just proves that everything is possible and so everybody gotta keep hope in that call !

good luck again to all the standbys :)
    byebye
    joelle

6. A. LO

A. LO New Member

omg skeeber that's amazing!!! wow i guess there's still hope for me!

7. Skeeber

Skeeber New Member

I was at the Montreal interviews. From Ontario, but they made me drive all the way out there, lol

Thanks everyone

8. joelle

joelle Guest

skeeber you were at Mtl ?? wich of the 3 were you ??? :)

byebye
    joelle

9. Skeeber

Skeeber New Member

I was the short guy with the sunglasses

It's kinda funny that of the three guys at those interviews, not one was from quebec.

10. joelle

joelle Guest

haha ...it just gave me more chance of going trhough... we were 3 french canadian ... i dont know if the other 2 have succeded ... i gave my e-mail to one of them but i dont rememberher name and didnt took her email so i cant know if she's in or not! have you heard from other ppl from mtl??

byebye
    joelle :)

11. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Skeeber..... THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!

Just proves that you should never give up hope!!

See you there!!!

Sandra :)

12. Dee

Dee New Member

LOL @Jen - gotta love the thank-you letters...

13. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Congrats Skeeber!!!

It's amazing how little you get done when you know you're going to Disneyworld!!! I can't wait for September....and it's soooooo far away! I keep thinking that one day I'll wake up and realize that this was a all a dream....

Think there's any way they'd let us go now???

CANNOT wait to get there!!!!!

14. Lori

Lori New Member

hey Skeeber, congratulations! You must be very excited. Just curious, did you receive the standby email as well before you were called?

15. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hello everybody !!!

just one word, amazing!!!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on food and beverage.....my departure date is on october 18!!!

I'm very happy

i keep my finger crossed for all of us waiting an answer !!

bye

16. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey

Where are you from???

Jordana

17. joelle

joelle Guest

wow !!! félicitations!!!! ca pas pris de temps !!?! nous on a attendu presque un mois avant la réponse! hey on va se voir la bas champ je par le 20 sept !:)
    byebye et congrats again :p
    joelle

18. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hey !!

merci joelle pour tes felicitations, j espere qu on pourra se voir labas!!!

jordana,

I come from marseille (south of france) and you?

19. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey

I am from Calgary Canada..

Jordana

20. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hey!!

really calgary !!! i spent 8 months in calgary...it's very cool city but also very cold !!
    i was supervisor at lycee louis pasteur (international french scool)

i hope i will see you at disney!!

bye