Halifax,Montreal,Toronto F2F Interviews April 10-12

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by hockey_town_canada, Mar 22, 2007.

1. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

hahaha no doubt... i'm hoping to go and catch a couple games that year would be great to see lots of hockey again

anyone ask eric when the package they are sending out to us when we should expect to receive it? i forgot to ask

2. lululemon

lululemon Member

Hey Andrew,

I didn't talk to Eric, but I spoke to the woman (I think her name is Julie), and she told me that it should come about 2 months before your start date! a little tight, considering we all have at least 4-5 months just to sit around...well to work and sit around?

3. lisab

lisab New Member

WAHOOO!!! Sept 11th for me!!!! merchandise! perfect!!!!
    anyone else get this date?

4. hockey_town_canada

hey lisa no you seem to be the first on here for canadians getting that date... I got september 25 soo well be down there close to the same time..

care to chat sometime add me to msn - andrewreimer@Hotmail.com

5. vader1

vader1 New Member

6. AnnieNB

AnnieNB New Member

Hey everyone:)
    I got accepted for August 7th 2007 to Aug 1st 2008! Does anyone have that date or anything close?
    ;)

7. hockey_town_canada

I'm about a month behind you at september 25 ... there are a couple who will be down there around sept 11th time too...

8. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah Andrew I don't plan on hitting only one game, but worst case scinario is me only getting to the Oilers game. I've allready got a good ammount of gear to wear to that game (should get me on Canadian TV), Puck Head, foam hand, jersey, tatoos and thats it at the moment.

Yeah don't expect your pack for a while, I'm there in about 2 months and got it last week.

9. Belle23

Belle23 New Member

Hey everybody!!!

Congratulations to everyone!!!!