Halloween Costume Party in Orlando

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EganFire, Sep 15, 2004.

1. EganFire

EganFire New Member

Hello all current lucky international cast members... I was part of the 94-95 year and we are having a reunion this October.

We will be drinking around the world on Friday, 29 October 2004 if anyone wants to join us...

but the real reason I am writing you all now, is your welcome to attend our Halloween Costume Party on Sunday, 31 October from 9 PM to 2 AM. Cover is $5.00 if your in a costume and $10 if your not.

We will be having a costume contest with a cash prize. Drink Specials. Games and events. A DJ.

You can get additional information at

www.puette.com/disneyreunion/halloween

It will be located at Kate O'Briens pub, downtown Orlando on West Central Blvd.

Hope to see many of you out there. Some of our staff will be walking around EPCOT in the next month with coupons to attend, keep your eyes out for John or Me (Scott).. and we can hook you up with a coupon card.

~Scott
    EganFire@cfl.rr.com

2. laurie

laurie New Member

sounds like fun, i wish i could come, but i'll be on a Disney ship at this time, working hard !! ???