Halloween: What Will You Dress-Up As?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I'm going to a party as a dead cheerleader this year, i have the outfit all sorted, just gota figure out a way to make myself dead lol ;D

I'm trying to get my fella to go as the Joker but he's being a bit of a party pooper at the moment!! Booo

2. I am desperate to go as Sally but I am no good at making costumes so I would have to buy it. Does anyone recommend a website that I can use to get one from that would also get to the UK in time for halloween?

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Last year at our school halloween party, my friend laura dressed up as dorothy, i went as a surgeon. I will put the picture up when i get home.
    Wow, the whole cast of Wicked, now that would be amazing. I would love to go as Mickey, just for the sheer fact i know i wouldnt be able to be him as im too tall!

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I also want that Belle costume. I was close to having my mum make me the gold one for my grade 12 formal but she didn't have enough time.

The Disney costumes you can buy from the catalogue are really nice. we have pooh, tigger, grumpy (which people always think is santa clause) and a couple others. my mum got them super cheap as returns when she worked at the disney store. you can get them in different sizes so my 6 foot something brother fits into all of them. there is probably a mickey one out there

5. maye

maye New Member

My mom made the Belle's blue dress for me for my 11th birthday!!! I was so happy!!!

Also, a year ago my mom made the Evil Queen's costume for me because I had a Halloween contest at my workplace!!!!!!! Everyone was impressed! It was great :D

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I really want to make the Evil Queen's costume! She's my favourite Villian! I'm going to make it my own by using a medieval pattern and dark purple velvet (or similar!). I just have to get round to making them! Maybe after my music exam I will.

7. maye

maye New Member

Do it!! Actually I could share a picture with you but I need to find out how to do it!

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

well belle would be a white long sleved shirt a blue vest top and long blue skirt and a white apron... i wouldnt have thought it would be hard to pull together but im not a big costume person

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha I'm a bit of a perfectionist and my costumes have to be perfect! No dodgy knock off's for me!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Last year i went as a surgeon and i it was the actual surgeons outfit, with my mask and stethescope which was real. Ill find a picture and put it on.

11. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm still debating which costume to make. There's a mega formal in college, and although I would LOVE to do the jelly bean costume the corridors are so small i'd be scared all ofthe balloons would pop!! Maybe I'll stick to scarecrow and leave the jelly bean idea for something else. hmm.

12. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I hate Halloween. :( I've never ever had a good Halloween, so this year I'm just going to stay in with loads of food and watch movies all night!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww, thats a shame, i dont know what i plan to do this year, maybe go to the cinema!

This is mine and my friend aimees costumes for our schools halloween party last year.

[​IMG]

14. CharlotteSparkle

my local cinema usually puts a scary movie on at midnight and everyone goes out first and gets really dressed up - it's a really big deal!! I need to have an amazing costume.

Your surgeon costume is really good, how come you have the proper costume? I would've covered it in fake blood and held a plastic dagger (or a saw!) but that's just me!!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

My gran and dad both work in hospitals, so they got the different parts for my costume.

I would have covered it in blood but i had to return the stethyscope so i didnt want to get blood on it!

16. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Party Pooper!! :( lol But yeah, bad stuff does happen on Halloween often like fights, vandalism, ppl burning themselves with fire crackers etc. But I LOVE to dress up so I've always liked it.

When I was around 10 and 11 I was Belle in the gold dress, and the next year I was Jasmine. I was so happy when my mum got those costumes for me lol.
    Last year I was a dark fairy which was fun but my wings often got in the way and ended up torn at the end of the night lol.
    This year I'm being a french maid. Not too inventive I know but I just went to the store, tried on the costume for kicks and liked it lol. I'm really excited for Oct 31st!! it's a Friday this year too ;D

17. CharlotteSparkle

I know it makes it so much more fun!! I LOVE Halloween, any excus to dress up hehe. Maybe I'll go as a Disney Villain, hmm...

18. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Yeah I was planning on being a Disney princess but I'd only want a really good costume and I didn't want to spend a fortune, maybe next year, or if someone throws a costume party hehe

19. CharlotteSparkle

can I just say how many amazing costumes there are for kids! Why should they get all the fun? No fair!

20. Yeh, i wish the adult costumes were made to the same quality as some of the kids costumes. Especially the Disney Princess ones.