Halloween: What Will You Dress-Up As?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Oct 8, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You can. but they cost a fortune or you have to hire them. theres a big costume store in the town next to us, theres so many great costumes.

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I bought the snow white costume last year for the grade 1 class I volunteered in and didn't pay too much, $50 or $60 I think. and I really liked it. the only thing was that there was a picture of the charater in the middle of the neckline, super tacky so I took it off. And I slept in that morning so I didn't have time to make my hair look as good as I could have

[​IMG]

3. maye

maye New Member

Hii!! That's me a year ago with my Evil Queen's costume made by my mom!! Oh!! And look at the wonderful mirror!!

4. I was gonna go as sally but I might just look at my witches costume and make it Hocus Pocus - esque.
    This is me in my witches costume before I lost the hat:

[img[​IMG]][/img]

I'm the witch standing up.

5. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

omigod that evil queen costume is incredible! Can you ask your mum to make me one please?!?! How did she make it so good?

6. maye

maye New Member

Thanks!! She looked at some Evil Queen's pictures and also she bought a sewing pattern for the coat (from a vampire's costume!). She's simply great!!

7. CharlotteSparkle

I'm so unbelievably jealous! If I had time I'd make one...but I don't

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

ok this is not what i'm dressing up as i just thought it was hilarious!!! haha

[​IMG]

9. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

LOL that is hilarious! Imagine going trick or treating and seeing that on the doorstep!! FUNNY!! ;D

10. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

yeah I know!! hahaha
    They're called drunken pumpkins! haha

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They are absolutely amazing, i love them. I wonder how long it took the person to make them, hehe.

I love that evil queen costume, i wish i could get a proper prince's costume to wear, but i dont even know where i would get one!

12. maye

maye New Member

If someday you come to Mexico, maybe my mom can make one for you!! ;) Haha or maybe you can get your costume at WDW!

13. CharlotteSparkle

I really need to get sorted for halloween - atm I'm sticking with scarecrow but i'm scared someone smoking will set me alight!! lol!

14. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i think i might dress up as myself, take a fake knife and go as a homocidel maniac!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

HAHA, good idea.

Thanks for the weblink Tiddleypom, i love that costume, id love to get it but ive got nowhere to wear it to!

17. maye

maye New Member

Hey! Guess what?

This Halloween I will be Esmeralda!! My mom is making my costume again :D

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Malcolm Geoffs :D

19. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

This was my costume this year, a dead cheerleader. But everyone kept saying I was Claire from Heroes lol

20. mushu

mushu New Member

That's a brilliant idea, I mean you're practically him already!