Harry Potter 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by halifaxboy, Jul 15, 2005.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

HOW CAN SHE DO THAT!!!!!! OMG! :eek: Can't believe what she does! More the way she does it rather than what she does. Lol, I finished it last night (I skim read, I rarely read books 'properly';)) If anyone wants to chat about it-pm me so that we don't wreck it for anyone else reading it! :)
    Just OMG! :eek: Is all I can say!
    Charlotte x

2. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I feel stupid, I can't read that fast lol.

3. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

I'm another one that has finished it already...actually, so have most of my friends!

And I have to agree with TigerCharlotte...OMG, OMG, OMG...what was J.K. thinking!

Grrrrrrr...and now we'll probably have another 2 years before she releases the final one...I'm so curious as to how that will turn out....

Charlene

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yah im a fast reader too..specially if im into the book...i remember that the last book ggave me nightmares! hahahha

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i need to know wat happens next! J.K has said that she will take 2 years until the next is released - thats too long! and yes wat was she thinking!!!

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah im the same i cant read fast either ;D

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i'm on chapter 13 at the moment, started reading it sunday night about 9ish for a few hours then a bit more today.... i'm trying to take my time over it so i don't get to bored as i have nothing else to fill my time......

but so far WOW...

think i'm gonna have to speed up a little though cause i wanna no who dies!!!

8. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Damn it! :mad:

Knew I shouldn't have clicked on something that said Harry Potter 6! Now I really really want to read! Been at work sat sun mon and today! :mad: Im at about page 400.

Must get reading, do you think anyone will notice if i hide it under my desk?

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

u don't have to but id reccomend it, as book 6 answers a lot of questions from the books before! but my main question is something that only book 7 will reveal!

10. Dolly

Dolly New Member

HOW GOOD WAS THAT BOOK!!!!!

I read it in a day and a half and I cant wait for the last one now! It was worth being there at midnight for, so over excited!!!
    I didnt put it down once id started!
    I thought it was much better than book 5, had everything this time. But I still think I prefer books 3 & 4, personal opinion though-I'm sure there will be loads of people who disagree!!! ;D

Newhoo!!! Keep reading everyone else, its worth doing!!

Dolly
    xXx

11. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I love reading, but haven't finished yet, I'm about half way through and I think it has had a really slow start so far, but I still love it! I 'accidently' over ran my lunch our by 30 mins cos I was reading it! lol

12. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

That was the most incredible book ever !!!!!

She really out did herself that time... I just want to talk about it.... wow... can't wait till everyone is done reading.

Erynn...

You'll love it!

13. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

I bought it yesterday... a little late, but anyway.... better late than never... lol :D

14. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Ok, Im finished, read the last bit last night.
    And what is she thinking? Book 7 is gonna have to be damn good to bring it all together, or just really long!

Not as impressed as I was with book 4, I think thats by favourite.

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol 30 mins lianne - thats a little bit over lunch lol ;D

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

frcick....i finally managed to get through 5 chapters last nite (inbetween my studying and essay writting) BEST FIVE CHAPTERS yet! hahah...

17. tiggercharlotte

Hehe! I thought it was much better than 5- Harrys less angry all the time! I like it more than 4, but not sure whether I think its better than 3- that's always been my fav! :D
    Charlotte x

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

no way, 4 is the best harry potter book.

19. tiggercharlotte

Have to agree to disagree I think lol ;) I don't know why exactly I'm not over-enamoured with 4- something about it that means I prefer 3 and 6!
    Charlotte x

20. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I finished the book last night. It was SO good! My favorite is still the 4th, though. I can't wait until November when the 4th movie comes out!! The previews look really great! Anyway, i'm with everyone else...I can't wait until the 7th book comes out. I want to know what happens in the very end!!! :)