Harry Potter 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by halifaxboy, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

OMG what a book!!!!! i had to stop myself from reading it all in one go!!! well i managed to do that for a few days then i got to chapter 20 and from then on i couldn't put it down.

i loved all the twists but i wont go into detail for any that haven't finished it yet, but for those that have how sad :'( :'( :'( that sum1 has gone

2. loops_li

loops_li New Member

OMG, I just can't think how she's gonna bring it all together, but I think the 7th book is gonna be relly different to the rest.
    I have to agree though, book 4 is the best, I hope we don't have to wait too long for the fourth film in the us!

Lianne
    xxx

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i donno lol, i think by reading book six i'm able to kinda guess what i think will happen in book 7 as it has left losts of unanswered questions!! but i could be wrong

4. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

would this be a fair judgement that people will come with me to see the 4th movie once it comes out?

I saw a preview for it the other day, i was so excited!!!!! I heard that they had to cut some of Hermoines' scenes to focus more on Harry.

Erynn

5. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

@Erynn...you can totally count on me to be there with you when the 4th movie comes out! I've been looking forward to it since I saw the last one in the theatre!

6. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I can't wait until the movie comes out...I'll have to read the 4th book again though..it's been a long time since i read it :)

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey Erynn- I will be there too for sure! I wasn't very keen on the way they did book 3- but I reckon book 4 looks pretty good! I have to go see it anyway lol!
    Charlotte x

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

awwwi just finished the book..and now i am sad! that i have NOTHIGN to read about harry potter for another 2 yearish! grrr..but SUCH a good book! i loved it!

im gonan go "snog" my boyfriend now hahahahha

9. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

i finished it !!! i bought it two days ago... and OMGGGG !!!
    god.. i sat there bowling my eyes oout.. ( im kinda sensible towards books and movies hehe) i liked it soooo much..i loved it !!! it was soo hard for me to manage to stop ...

i knoww !!! i loved that verb.. to snog.. hehehe.. im sad too cuz ive got nothing new from HP to read... :(

weell... ill have to write part of my conclusions so i wont forget in two years.. hehehe .. ;D

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well at least we now have movie number 4 to look forward to

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

snogging was the best word used int hat book! haahahha

12. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

yeah!!!!! i'm sooooooo excited!!!! i'm gonna bring book 4 to read with me.

I'll see you guys and gals real soon

Erynn

13. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Ha ha - we should divy up packing the HP books! ;) As much as I like the books, I would never pack all six of them to take with me. Too much weight!

Are we allowed to talk about the plot yet? :) I just finished reading it on a flight and had purposely avoided this thread until then!

~ Jen

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

most peopel SHOULD be finished readig it by now

15. lildanni

lildanni New Member

hey everyone, big HP fan also...cried my eyes out when i finished it!! felt like such a geek as i queued up at midnight n had finished it by saturday afternoon - couldnt put it down but happened to be in the trafford centre car park when reading "The Lightning-Struck Tower" chapter- bet people were laughin at me!!! Anyone get any ideas how the HELL Harry is meant to kick ass without him?!?!

Danielle

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i donno lol, but after reading book 6 i think i can pretty much guess what gonna happen in book 7 but i guess i'll just have to wait to see if i'm right, but i so hope i'm not as i want it to be just as good as the rest of em...

danielle i no what u mena about crying lol i did to, but i was lucky enough to be indoors so no one saw me, it woulda been pritty funny if my bros walked in as i woulda never lived it down lol (just hope they don't read this)!!!! ;D

jenine

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ive got a few ideas on how book 7 is gonan turn out! i just cant wait that long!! hurry up with the 7th book!!

18. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yeah me too! I can't wait for book 7 but its going to be so sad- the last one! :'( I cried too during the tower bit- and after too! And my mum came in as I was reading the last few pages and went "Are you right?Oh!!" ::) when she realised what I was reading! Lol.
    Charlotte x

19. lildanni

lildanni New Member

haha, the seventh book will be awesome i think...for those who havn't read it yet dont read the rest of this post (even tho i wont reveal too much....) i just wanna say how real did Harry and Ginny's relationship feel when Ginny was just leant against his legs in the common room!!!! That is one of my FAVE lines from the harry potter books now!!

I didn't really enjoy book five that much, i thought there was a bit too much emphasis on Harry being a hormonal teenager!! This was def one of my faveourites tho, but i can't really choose between 1,2,3,4 and 6....lol. Cant wait for the seventh and even though i've hated the other films (they miss out so much important stuff!!) i got shivers when i saw the trailers for the fourth one at the pics...its gonna be awesome!!

I could talk about Harry Potter all day....lol

xxx