Has Any1 Heard From The Interviews in Glasgow??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jenzy77, Dec 6, 2004.

1. jenzy77

jenzy77 New Member

;D Hiya all peeps. just want to see if any1 has got their phone calls yet about getting to go to orlando. i got my yellow card about 2wks ago, but still havnt heard back! were suppose to be told by friday! thats only like 4 and a half days! please let me know if any of u hear any thing! they might have forgotten about me!! lol :-\
    get bk to me when u hear! thanks! jen xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Jen,
    Don't worry as of yesterday noone on this forum who'd had their yellow cards can received calls yet. i had my interview at glasgow too and am getting worried they wont call me!
    Good Luck,
    Marie :)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I wasnt at glasgow was at london but still same emotions/feelins as u 2. keep thinkin they'll 4get 2 let me know the outcome. well 4 days 2 go and counting, iv started thinkin it will b 2moro onwards people start hearin

everyone let us know when u hear :)

xxx

4. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Anybody heard yet?

Gillian xx

5. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi Gillian, yea, myself and Colette had our interviews in Glasgow and got the call yesterday to tell us that we were accepted. ;D I hope you have been too. No doubt there is loads of people to call. Thet didnt tell us until late yesterday afternoon.

GOOD LUCK ;D ;D

Carolxx

6. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Nah not heard yet. Still waiting by the phone though.

Congratualtions on getting in.

Gillian

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Congratulations Carol and Collette! I was at Glasgow interviews too - not sure if we met - i had a 12.45 interview. Me and Lindsey got calls yesterday afternoon. As did Michelle, Sara and Matt from the London interviews. Not sure how any one else of the glasgow lot has done! Fingers crossed as everyone was lovely.
    What position and date have you guys got?
    Im in Merch leaving June 14th...

Gillian dont worry as Jason told me theyd only just started offeriing. Alexis called me around 4pm yesterday and i was the last one she was calling that day or close to last anyway as she was about to go home. i had to call Jason around 5 as i didnt have a pen when alexis called (i was in the cinema!) so she told me to call back later to get details. I asked him if he'd made most the calls and he said they'd just started offering.
    I hope they call you today Good Luck!

8. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Cheers Marie. Congrats on getting in.

Gillian

9. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Anybody else from the Glasgow interviews not heard yet? Although i really wanna go i have now convinced myself i have been rejected, n its not too bad. Will prob end up going travelling with my boyfriend. :)

Gillian

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Dont give up hope yet Gillian!

Theres a couple of days left and like marie said they probably cant call everyone in just a coupke of days.

There was a bit to ge through on the phone and each call must have taken at least 15 mins so theyll need a while to get through them all!

Good luck!

Michelle xx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I was just gona say michelle i was on the phone to jason for at least 20 minutes goin thru the background check info, visa, one way flight etc etc.

so yeah gillian dont give up, u will hear tomorrow i bet :)

xxx

12. DisneyMichelle

Exactly - they cant get through all those calls in just a short time! Do you reckon they were doing it alphabetically?!?

Im not aure of peoples surnames but mines starts with B and I was called pretty early yesterday - 10.30 - so maybe thats how theyre doing it?

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that could b possible, mine is a C and i got a call after u mate!!

or they could just be trying to call an even number everyday for march & june starters and goin from there, no1 knows their method apart frm alexis & jason ;)

xxx

14. DisneyMichelle

who knows - am sure theres some logic to it!!!

Hopefully theyll be more march starters on here soon!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and june 21st michelle :p

16. Marie

Marie Guest

OOOoooo that makes sense my surname starts with a D and i was called around 4pm yesterday. Wow if Michelle got called at 10.30 am then it took hours for them to get from b to d.

Dan and Gillian - fingers and toes crossed for you, hope you get a call tomorrow.