Have you done the ICP before?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Feb 12, 2009.

1. The North was similar to West for parade, we would just wait around at the bridge waiting for it to get itself over into lib square. Hehe in comparison to zones West did have it easy, we had no ac or attractoin queue zones really :p

2. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

Of the two lands Adventureland was easier - not many popular attractions or food stalls - they were down the main path of Frontierland and a pain to keep tidy during the daytime. Adventureland had more shade and a more peaceful atmosphere, though for some reason scheduling put roughly 80% of my shifts in Frontierland - most zones in Adventureland I only got to do once. Conversely one of my friends kept on having shifts in Adventureland.
    One thing I'd dislike though was the odd shift on Main Street. You don't know the ins and outs of the location and trash facilities and its continually busy even late at night - glad I wan't there permenantly. Parade on Main Street was generally okay though felt it a bit unecessary to take the power vacs all the way down to the bus stops given they were nearly spotless anyway.
    I was happy in the West and would have happily stayed longer.

3. vik

vik New Member

so apparantly if we didnt give our id's back there will be some problem getting into the parks for a bit.....eep! i didnt give mine back because i went to a park on my last day as i wanted to use it to the maximum and then by the end of the day i couldn't get back into vista in order to give it back so thats just silly!

4. From what I have heard you just get your ID a bit later because they have no record of us handing it in. It's usually the day after or so but my friend was able to get in when she explained it to security. I think you just go to vista to pick it up but not sure tbh.

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I didn't give my ID back last time and when i turned up to traditions they didn't have an ID for me. All i had to do was during a break, go down to Access Control just outside of Disney U and show them my passport and social security and they printed a new one off there and then! Just hope your traditions is on a day when they are open!

6. What days are they open?

7. vik

vik New Member

i thought you dont do traditions if you've been before or was it over a year ago?

8. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

what does this mean aj? cause i have my summer icp f2f tomorrow to go may-aug this year but i'm applying in march for the CRP program to go jan-june 2010... do u mean i cant apply for both programs even if the dates dont overlap? ??? i'm so confused...

also... do summer icps get passed for friends and family too? i heard it was only for the ppl on longer programs...

9. It depends on how long it is since your last programme. If it has been more than a year (even by a day) then you have to do it again which I wouldn't complain about though. I loved Traditions.

10. arron87

arron87 New Member

Im not sure about how many you can apply for Lucy, some people seem to only be able to apply for 1. . but Ive applied for both CRP and graduate program, I dont know if its just the system and maybe its changed since I applied in october.. . but if youve already applied for both I wouldnt worry because it seems to have been fine.

11. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

yeah its fine! they just said that i should wait for my f2f results (due in 2 weeks max.) and then apply! so im gonna send my CRP papaers just as soon as i hear from the ICP ppl 8)