Havent been on here for ages!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Matt Gilbert, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

Hey guys! I havent been on this board for quite a while! Its nice to be back! Hows every one doing?! November 12th is getting closer!! ;D

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Matt!!

Do you have an interview on that day?? OR are you goign to WDW!!! Ahh I can't belive it's on Thursday my interview!!!! :D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hello fellow disneyfans!!
    ;D :D ;) :) ::) 8)
    where is your interview held at on November 12th..goodluck guys!!!!!I hope i get to work with you!!
    I have a Interview on November 11th,fingers crossed.
    scream if you love Disney!!

"Sccreeeaaaaaaaaaammm!!!!" ;D
    speak soon

Natalia x

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey matt, wondered where youd been! have been hoping to catch you on MSN but mine seems to be broken - it signs me in then straight back out again - Ill probably have to download it again or something!! ???

Have you found anywhere to stay yet on the 11th before the interview? I think Im gonna book the Novotel in the next few days. Have just got paid and better book before I spend all the money!!!Am only gonna stay the one day cos I cant afford the second night aswell!!! Not long now, just over three weeks - am starting to get really really nervous!!!!

Natalia, hey welcome to the boards! Myself and Matt (and also Dan and Sara) are interviewing in London on November 12th - is the 11th in London too? MIght bump into you if it si cos am gonna be in Hammersmith from about middayish on the 11th!!

Michelle xx

5. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

Cant really afford to stay over night, so I'm gonna come up in the early hours. (Luckily my dad is a fast driver so shouldnt be that bad! ;) ) Will def. go for dinks afterwards or somethin! ;D

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Pity you cant stay the night before, Im gonna be very nervous if Im sitting there in my room by myself!!! Hopefully either Dan or Sara will stay! I know what you mean about the cost though - it is a bit much!!!

Just three weeks and one day until the interview!!!!! Am v nervous!!!

Michelle xx