Hello all!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Nov 23, 2004.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Letting you know that i have got the green light and i am heading south to party with all the rest of you. Looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. 8)

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ROBYN YOU'RE A LOSER!!! just kidding i LOVE YOU!!! haha...i'll meet you down there in september! just to let everyone know ROBYN is a great guy!!! tons of fun!!!!!!!

3. Hello there,

look at that fine goodlooking girl. May I ask, Liz, when you are going to Florida?

cheers

Travis

4. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Welcome aboard, Robyn! When's your leaving date?

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

This is to Travis....Dude i don't know if you want to get to know Liz. She is kinda crazy and well thats all i gotta say...Joking man...shes a blast

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hi WdwJo, Sorry but your name isn't posted. I am leaving on June 21st, 2005 and i can't wait. When do you get down there and what are you going to be doing?

7. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey there, my name is Jo and I'm getting there just a few days before yourself on the 14th :D I'm going to be in Merch, how about yourself?

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hello travis, why thanks for the compliment! ahhah whatever you do DONT LISTEN TO ROBYN...hahha just kidding im arriving september 5th 2005! when are u arriving..and i saw your last post but i couldtn get back to it to reply to you!!!! sorry...hahah but yah im in F & B...lemme know what you're in! and whne ure arriving

-lizzzzzzz

9. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    wohoo! im also arriving on june 21st ;D!!
    ~sina

10. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

hey guys, im also coming next year on september 6... well lizzie thats kinda close to your arrival hmm????

am so excited to meet you down in sunny florida.

cheers
    jessy xxx. ;D

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

excellent!! i cannot wait!! we all know september is the best month to come down!! hahaha..just kidding :p

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Actually Liz, i heard that all the cool people got hired to go down in June :p

13. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn, robyn, robyn, when will you learn that im the coolest! haha..

14. Lady

Lady New Member

Sorry Liz, but I have to agree with Robyn...the cool people do come in June! I come on June 14! Just joking...It will be great! I'm in f&b too so will probably work together.

Chelsea

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

darn!!! it's two against one!! i guess the cool month IS june, kinda wish i was leaving in june, seems that is when MOST people are leaving!! oh well i'll just have to meet you all once i get down there in september!
    -lizzie

16. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Chelsea...I like the way you think. I get down there on June 21st and i will be in F&B as well. Cheers to working in F&B together. What part of Canada are you from?

~Robyn

17. Lady

Lady New Member

Liz, the good thing for you is that we'll all be there to celebrate with you on your throw in! Robyn, I'm from Calgary. We'll get to train selling beaver tails and popcorn together! So excited guys!

Chelsea

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

excellent Chelsea, id like that! ahhaha...hopefully robyn will become good friends with you all so i will get to you konw you guys better when im down there!