hello from zante!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrincessJilly, May 16, 2006.

1. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hey guys!!!!!

how are ya all?! im lovin it over here, not working yet so just been out on the piss most nights! lovely weather and soooooo much hottage! its great!

any waitlisters heard anything yet?!

my greek moby no is 00306948014492 if any of u feel like sending me a wee text, my fone is very quiet at the mo so im feeling a bit unloved lol!!

xxxxxx

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hey Jilly!! Glad you're having fun!! we miss you!
    All the Canadian waitlisters were offered a 6month program for the summer till Nov 11...and they all leave on, surprise surprise, MY DATE!
    So there's about 4-5of us all on the same flight to Florida!
    Fun Fun!

I'd send you a text but fear it would cost me $600000, have a good day and enjoy the week!
    <3 Jei

3. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Hey Jilly,

Glad things are good! A few of us made a pilgrimage to our beloved TGI's at the weekend - made sure you were there in spirits, in beer and in cocktails ;)

4. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi Jilly!

Is good to hear from you! As Andrew mentioned we met up for a few TGI cocktails on Sunday (me, Andrew, Kirsty and Jo) We missed you! :'( I did send a text to your Greek number, dont know if you got it?

Me, James, Beth and Gemma are still waiting :'( but a couple of waitlisters from the UK have been called and as Jei said some of the Canadians have been offered 6 month positions in Disney.

Keep in touch and have a few cocktails for me! xxxxxxxxx

5. monkian

monkian New Member

hey chick...nice to har from ya...hope you are having a fantastic time overthere!!!! have a drink for me! ;)

6. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hey guys me again!

nat i never got ur text i dunno why :'(

gutted i coudlnt make it to tgis! we have a new tgis place opening over here tho and i have an interview 2moro!

good news for the canadian waitlisters, cant the uk ppl do anything like that?!