Help please!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Lulabelle, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Lulabelle

Lulabelle New Member

Hi
    I've been looking into applying for a Summer programme for 2009 but I will have graduated from my university that year. Does this mean I am no longer eligable for the College Rep Programme. Is there any other options available for me. I'm not sure if I would want to stay for a full year!

Thanks ;D

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You can definetly still apply for the CRP but i dont think u have to stay for the whole year.

3. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

The contract for CRP is for one year, but no one can stop you from leaving early. The only downside is if you do that you wont get your papers or plane ticket paid for...

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They pay for your plane ticket? Is that the same on the ICP?
    I thought you had to pay for your plane ticket?

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

if you successfully complete the crp disney will pay for your return flight. which is nice.

not sure about icp...could be the same.

6. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

no it's not the same for ICP

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ahhh, so we cnt get our flight paid for?

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

It's only one way that we get paid for right? (if we complete the program) so either way you have to pay for at least one one way ticket right??

9. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yeah, they only pay one way for CRP's ;)

10. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

That's still really good. I was prepare to pay for both ways but if they insist lol ;)

11. Kevus

Kevus New Member

In response to lulabelle, i would look into graduate programs there are some on yummy just ask and they will direct, visit them for the programs they offer

12. lorn

lorn New Member

hi does anyone no how long u hav to wait before getting a date in for your face to face interview :)

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i have been waiting a while, but we think ICP F2F people should find out this week.

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Which is very nice of them :D Not sure they'll pay for my PE ticket though. Michelle told me we have to keep receipts of all the transport we take to the airport as well. I think anyway...I wasn't really listening because I was bouncing around a bedding shop!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LMAO, i can imagine that, haha. They should tell you things like that before they give you the good news, hehe x