Hershey's and Reeses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swedey2k, Feb 4, 2005.

1. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hi guys, if anyone likes these, go to www.mrsomalleys.co.uk and you can get them delivered. Unfortunatly they dont have cookies and cream kisses- my favourite- there are other sites you can get them from, but they dont deliver.

This site also sells sherbert dibdabs and stuff- i've orderd 10 wham bars!

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hersheys..... :-X

Give me cadburys any day!! :D

Ellen xxx

3. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Heh, we have an american shop here in chester that sells american candy.

I agree on the hershey chocolate though, I don't like it either. It has an after taste that is a bit like sick.

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i must say i LOVE the peanut butter cups, found a shop that sells them here, and they sell them at uni, have converted most of my course to them. but otherwise no way

but ooo wham bars, nice ;)

xxx

5. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I love the sweet shop on main street USA. It's like the ultimate sweet store... :D x

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know natz its great :)

xxx

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yuk Hersheys! :-X Agree with Ellen- choose cadburys anyday! :D The main street candy store is great! ;D
    Charlotte x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha its such a british thing disliking hersheys. i know yum cadburys or even better galaxy :) i'm already gearing up my list of things to ship down from canada to florida once i'm out there, cheaper than gettin them from the uk lol

xxx

9. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i dont like hersheys but reeses choclate is great!

:D

10. feeona

feeona New Member

I think i live hershey for its 'americanness', i usually by a bar and eat it to say im eating american candy and then regret eating it because it has a funny taste, not smooth like galaxy or thick like cadburys, just dry and bitter

11. Marie

Marie Guest

They have chocolate thats like galaxy - u get it in celebrations and also u can buy packs with it in little wrapped squares - with cute messsages inside - its called Dove.

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh marie i totally knew that, i don't know y i forgot lol

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Im likethat on here Sara - my mind goes blank - disney excitement!

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha...disney excitment...you not used to that yet!!!......nah me either!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i think people will blieve that as we get excited over the tiniest thing! we're crazy girls!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah i'll admit to it, someone lift a winnie the pooh toy in work today...made me smile so much...wouldnt let my boss throw it out hahah!

xx

17. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!

Talking about chocolates.
    I do really like Milky Way, specially with vanilla ice cream!!
    Tehy are so nie, with nuggat, they really cheer u up.
    I do prefer Hersheys, they are small, but with 3 u r set.
    Hey , this os for any Canadians, whats the name of this famous chocolate factory in Vancouver Island??
    I remember visiting it, but I dont remembere the name :-\

See ya
    Robb ;D

18. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

Hey disney peeps!

with the chocolate topic I really can't stand peanut butter after being in florida but I love the hershey's cookies and cream - i have some in my little uni fridge... just waiting to be chomped!!! i love galaxy too, tho my all time favourite is the mint aeros!!! Yuuuuum!

Jayne xx
    8)

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh mint aero nice!! all time favourite is bourneville chocolate, love it with a passion lol

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i want a mint aero now!!