hi all

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tania, Oct 5, 2004.

1. tania

tania New Member

hi all
              just had a phone interview!!!!!!!!!!! it sucked i was so nervous!! i just found this site  iwish ii'ed had your suport b4!! well done 4 those going in feb!!! neone from the south??
                                                             xx

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hi Tania

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you weren't as bad as you thought.

They must understand that people will be nervous!

It doen't look too much like I will be at the interviews in Feb. :-[ But I am from the South Coast.

Everyone on here is very friendly, and Im sure if you have any questions you will be able to find the answers.

Fingers crossed for your interview.

Kerry

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hi Tania....WELL DONE on your phone interview and welcome to our little Disney home!!

I reapplied on Sunday and have received a 'thanks for your interest, we'll be getting in touch...' blah blah blah email....so next stop, phone interview again (hopefully....it would be a right knock to my confidence if I do even worse than last time! :-[)

I'm from Essex, currently in Reading tho at uni...where abouts are you?

Good luck with the rest of the application process!
    Ellen xxx

4. tania

tania New Member

:)thanks guys im from portsmouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still thinking bout that hole mess this moring!! but i just booked a weekend in london so im feelling a little better :D

did you find the first interview bad aswell?
    xx

5. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Im in Portsmouth 2!!

I never made it to even the phone interview! And I have no idea why? I just recieved a letter saying that my application was unsuccessful. :(

Kerry

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Tania, welcome to the boards!!! Am sure you did fine in your interview - they expect people to be nervous!!

Its cool you guys are both from Portsmouth - Im gonna be there on saturday! I live in Basingstoke which is very near!!

Ellen, Im gonna be working in Reading from Monday! The bank there is really short-staffed so Im going over to help them out!!!

Michelle xx

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

cool...I'd come and see you but I don't think I'll have time with all this crappy work I've got at the moment!! It's a hard life!! :-[

Ellen xxx

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I know what you mean - theres way too much work involved in going to uni!!!

9. Andy

Andy New Member

Congrats on getting a phone interview, thats a good start! My voice was trembling on my interview, And i thought i had done terribly, as ya do, im sure you did great and, if you need any help getting through, wouoldn't come to me cause i was a nervous wreck waiting! Emma, Ellen and charlotte and the gang! Great people!