Hi Canadians!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by thecaseman83, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i wanna c the killers. they rule! i have their cd on constantly right now!

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

my mate saw them a couple of weeks ago in manchester and said they were amazin, made me wana go even more! spesh when i saw them on the oc the other week lol

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah theyre great!

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

u never know mate we may get 2 go see them when we in florida so they best play a gig lol

xxxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thats a good plan i think lol!

xx

6. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

People who also thought it was a blast would do it again, it was a way to meet people.
                       Thanx from Ashie,Shanna,Jossy,Jayson and Rosie

This is my last reply on this subject, but I posted this message from myself and only myself and never meant to implement anyone else or any fellow Canadians and if I did then you have my never ending regret ........and that's a long time............ ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Thanx for the support Sara......

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I don't know the Killers :-[ but hey I also just found out about Keane by accident. They are not that famous here. Keane is going on US tour May/June, so hopefully they will be playing a gig in Florida, too. Rufus Wainwright was their support act and he was fantastic, too.
    There will be many people playing at House of Blues in Orlando, so you will surely get to see some of the bands you like.

Julia

8. funshine

funshine New Member

Off Kilter Rocks, know how many times i hear them while out on popcorn, I never get tierd, they are a fun group and always have your head boping and toes tapping.

If you havnt seen them, go and see them, you wont be disappointed ;D

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Anybody a fan of Velvet Revolver?...i know you are Liz :p

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Dude...don't worry about it anymore. I think everyone has forgotten about it or completely understands what you meant to say. It's done, finito :)

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

velvet revolver! mmmmmmmmmm! robyn WRONG section....go to the "what kind of music does everyone like" haha geekface!

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Well Liz...if you would casually take a glance at the top of this page, then you will notice that there are a couple of people that are talking about the Killers :p...thanks for coming out tho!!

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Haha now now children dont fight!

xxx

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Ok Mom!!

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well someones gotta do it! 'jeez' lol!

xxx

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

caseman- Well I think everything has been discussed and everyone shared their opinion by now. So it's all good.

rj & liz- LOL! I should have kept my mouth shut about Keane! ;)

Julia

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

thanks lindsey for keeping the peace!!!!!

18. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I'm going to see the Killers here in Toronto in May. Very excited. Tegan and Sara are opening for them so my best friend and I can't wait. Going to see Maroon 5 in 2 weeks and Oasis in June. Yeah!!! There are lots of concerts to go to at House of Blues, Hard Rock Live and then even over in Tampa at St. Pete Times Forum. And they are all pretty cheap.

Shan

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow shan ur seein maroon 5 2, lucky thing!!

lol robyn, u always try stir up trouble, :p

no probs case hun ;) :-*

xxxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

awww wow i gotta see the killers. that would be a great night!

xxx