Hi Canadians!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by thecaseman83, Mar 18, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know mate definately, am with u on that!

xxx

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I am trying to get tickets for Maroon 5...they are in Vancouver in may...hopefully it will work out

3. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn.....maroon five...hahah u're cute....dont forget OUR SONG!

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I will never forget about it...it is a winner :)

5. joelle

joelle Guest

hey everybody i just had my msg from eric and ill be down to disney september 20 F n b , im from quebec and glad to finally be able to post here lol
    :)

anyone else comings down sept 20 ??

byebye
    joelle :D

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey Joelle!
    Congrats on the job!!!! Well done... I will be in Florida starting May 1st but not with the program...been there, done that! ;)

Julia

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well done hun!....now go celebrate!haha

Linz
    xx

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

FELICITATIONS!!!! congrats joelle!! FINALLY THE call u've been waiting for!!!!!
    wooooooooooooooooooo, us other cnds will be waiting with bells on!

9. joelle

joelle Guest

thanks !!!!! im soooo happy and sooo excited wouhouu!! there's a long way to go until spetemper 20 but heh when ill finally get there it will be amazzzing! :D im very eager to see you all !!!
    ive been to daytona beach since im 4 my grand parents has an appartrment ther , so in the winter ill make you visit daytona , i know the city as well as i know quewbwc city ( my town) . im soo excited and im sure we' ll have a blast all of us!!!

hey lizzie merciiii!! heheh jai hate de te renconter , on fera le party mais que j,arrive , meme si j'ai juste 19 ans :| , on ira faire le party a orlando à la place :p ,

other thing are we obliged to be 21 to go out in the bars ?? ?? , like downtown disney ? if so it su---! :(

anyway
    byebye
    joelle ;D

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey joelle.!! im 19 too!! until the last month that i am therE!! hahah so we can "sober" party together!!! and u dotn have to be 19 to get into the bars...u just ogtta be 21 to drink!

11. joelle

joelle Guest

lol cool :D i had a little fear for a moment ! , anyway as long as we can enter im fine with it , anyway ive never been a big drinker , i am as crazy drunk as sober .!!! hehe
    iv been like 15 time to disney but never been to the water parks nor downtown disney !!! im so excited an eager to see those parks ! wouhouu!

byebye !!! :D

joelle

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ahh yah!! im soo excited...ive NEVER been to disney WORLD....eek!! it's such a new adventure!! and i freaking LOVE adventures and meeting new people.!!!!

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

You can get into most bars if you are 18, but there are places that you have to be 21.

Shan

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Most of the bars are for people who are 18 and up. There are a few that are overage only ( like House of Blues ). You will have so many opportunities to party, that you can miss out on a few without regrett. You will have many underage friends, so you'll just learn to go to the other bars that are opened for you! I always had extreme fun times!

Julia

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

congrats joelle! will see u over there!

aww lizzie ull love it! ive been 13 times, every year since i was 7, know the place v well, may come in handy!

xxx

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

well hten u must be about 1000 times more excited then me to work at disney~!

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Congratulations on making the cut Joelle :)!!

Oh yeah it is going to be a year to remember for all of us...

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

definately robyn ;)

love how im postin in a canadian topic and its not even remotely linked 2 me lol

xxx

19. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

good thing we like ya sara..other wise wed kick ya out! hahah JUST KIDDING@!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i don't doubt it lizzie ;)

then again i do invade every thread on here, bad trait of mine me thinks!

xxx