Hi Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by swedey2k, Nov 17, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ok mate, yeah alright ill b around 2moro night, oooh but children in need is on, oh ill b online for a short while then ;) and its mtv awards 2nite oh the tv rules my life!! i have no social life at the minute with uni work yet i dont really do any of it haha!!

Sar xx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

My social life is a bit rubbish at the moment due to complete lack of funds!!! Am gonna be watching The Incredibles this weekend though!!! Yay!!!

Think I might go and watch the EMAs on MTV now!!!

Michelle xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha all me mates r goin out frm work and uni and im like no doin work and yeah lack of money with me 2!!

well 3 lads have been entertaining me *oh that sounds so dodgy!*

yeah im gona go watch them ina min 2 ;)

Sar xx

4. DisneyMichelle

Sara - I dont think I want to know about your three lads!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Have fun ;D

Really am gonna get offline now!! Im gonna read these three threads back tomorrow and think what the hell were we on!!!!!! I think its just a Disney high knowing that interviews are now over and the decisions start!!!!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i was gona say how come ur still here?? ;)

very complicated 3 lads, all from work, one bein my x, the other bein his best mate, well x best mate who now wants a relationship with me and the other bein my best mates x tut. its so complicating, i dont think ill even try explain!!

6. Chris

Chris New Member

Hi Dan,

Keep the welshness alive - i'm from wrexham! I've also applied and have an interview in february so see you then! I've just finished uni in leeds and am still in leeds working but hate it sooooo much, a 9 to 5 life is so dull! So hopefully i'll get into Disney and life will be amazing! If i don't get in then i dunno what i am gonna do... aarrgh, don't wanna think about that...

7. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i was in leeds yesterday and hell did it rain

;D

random i know

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Michelle and Sara, are you having conversations all over these boards or something!?!? All the discussions seem to have considerably lengthened in the last 24 hours, and most of its you guys!! ;) :D

ellen xxx
    P.S. Well done to everyone who just had phone interviews...hope to see you in Feb!

9. Chris

Chris New Member

Rudy - Yes the rain was horrific!!!!!! I had to walk for 30 mins to get home from work and i was soaked! Thankfully its not raining today but there were loads of cars around with snow on!?!

10. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hi, I've come back to reclaim my topic after it was hijacked!!!

I had the interview today, i don't think it went too bad, but i'm not sure if I said all that I wanted to say, plus it lasted less than 10 minutes, don't know whether that's good or bad!

The only question that i wasn't expecting due to this board was 'how did i deliver excellent customer service in my past retail experience.

Fingers crossed now!

How long did it take other people to find out if they would get face-to-face interviews.

I heard it was snowing in Nottingham, up here we've had none. :(

Dan

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I heard after two and a bit weeks....so not long...thank god I had lots of work to keep me busy....helped me to stop obsessing about it!!

I'm sure you did great Dan!! :D and you tell all those people off for hijacking this board...:D

Ellen xxx

12. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

(going back a few posts)

Frazdog and i were interviewed by Mindi x She's really nice and freidnly, although i was soooo nervous :eek: but its done now, we'll just have to sit and wait :)

13. DisneyMichelle

Am sure your phone interview went really well Dan!!! They dont tend to last too long I dont think so dont worry about that!!!

I think it takes varying amounts of time before you here if you were successful. Some people have to wait for up to a month, but waiting is a big part of the application process so i suppose it sbest to get used to it now!!! ;D

Ellen - I think me and sara must have been slightly mad the other night - I think all the waiting is getting to us a bit ;) :D Im really sorry for hijacking this post!! Maybe we should start one for complete randomness caused by the stress of waiting!!!

Sellweger - Ive never heard of mIndi before - only Jason and Alexis!! I thought it might have been a bit difficult to be at the interviews in Scotland AND do phone interviews!!

Michelle xx