Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Steph, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Steph

Steph Guest

Hello!

My name is Steph and I am flying out on March the 29th and am working in merch. I can't wait, not too long to go now! Just wanted to say hi to everyone because I am always reading these discussion forums and thought it was about time I added myself!

2. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Well welcome Steph!

I leave on the 31st of May so I've still got a wee while left to go! I take it your doing the International Programme? Im doing the International College Programme so im only going out 2 work the summer. Lucky you - 29th March! Just wanted to say hi!

Jo
    x

3. Steph

Steph Guest

Hello Jo

Yeah I am doing the international programme for the 12months. March 29th will be here before I know it! I can't believe how quickly the time passes! I got my visa approved today which was good. I had a 5hour wait though!

Are you f&b or merch?

Steph

4. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

Hi Steph !

I'm Emily and I am flying out on April 26th.
    Welcome to Disney and see you soon.
    Bye.

;)

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Steph!
    Congrats on getting thru!
    Im going to do merch on June 14th and i cannot wait!
    U must be flying out with Kevin right? Did u interview in London last Nov?
    Marie xxx

6. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hi Steph,

I'm doing f&B and have no idea where i'll b based yet! Adds 2 the excitement!

Jo
    x

7. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi Steph, i'm Carol! I'll be joinin u out there June 14th doing Merch along with Marie! Lookn 4ward to meetn ya! :D

8. Steph

Steph Guest

Yeah I will be flying out with Kev which is cool! There is also another girl called Jen who is flying out on the 29th which is good. It's good because Kevin lives in Kent and so do I and Jen is only from Essex so we are all quite close so hopefully we will all be on the same flight!

Yes I did have my interview in Novemeber, on the 12th. Drew interviewed me but I was one of the very last to be seen and my interview wasn't until something like 6pm! It was definately worth the wait though!

Thanks for all replying to me and welcoming me! I look forward to meeting you all very soon! Disney here we come!

Steph

9. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Steph!!

Welcome to the boards!!!

Im flying out two weeks before you on the 15th so ill see you out there!!!!

Only 25 days to go for me now!!!

Michelle xx

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

A Canadian greeting to you Steph!!

My name is Robyn and i m from Vancouver. i will be flying down to Florida on June 21 to work in F&B. Really excited about it except i am gonna be a minor for 6 months out of my year there :(. Oh well.

Where are you form?

Robyn

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awwww robyn, bless i'm sure u'll cope ;)

hey steph, i'm sara, also arriving 21st june same as robyn, however i'm from the uk, staffordshire 2 b precise! i'm 20, will be 21, 19 long days after arrival, i'll b in f&b for the year as wel.

c u out there, i think i can remember u from the interviews, well i remember ur name bein one of the last, cos i was the very first interview that day, that must have been an agonising wait, but still u must have made a lasting impression ;)

Sara xx

12. Steph

Steph Guest

Thanks everyone! You all seem so nice and friendly. I can't wait to meet you all. Thanks for my Candanian greeting Robyn! I am from Kent which is just outside of London. Im very jealous that you are form Canada, I would love to go there! You never know, when I get to do a bit of travelling after the 12months hopefully I will pay a visit to Canada!

13. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey steph WELCOME
    im flying out in 18 days.. cant wait to meet you!

no worried robyn i am only 19 and turn 20 in may so i will be a minor the whole time :)
    hah okay

bye guys!
    Jossy

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Well at least i am not going to be the only one that is a minor. We can have our own cool peopl party for those who are under 21 only....:p No over-agers allowed!!!! lol

Steph, Canada is great but dont be jealous of me. I would love to head over to the UK...in fact a good buddy of mine and i are heading over to the UK for a month at least to tour around once i get back from Florida. I have never been to that side of the world before...:)

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that's just rude uninviting over 21s robyn lol

aww thatll b cool 4 u 2 come over 2 the uk, u might like it!

xxx

16. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Well Sara...have you considered that it might be rude to turn 21 before i do?...:p...lol

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well i can't help it can i? u want me 2 change my birthday til after urs then :p

well i'm under 21 for all of 19 days after we arrive. Well my 21st will be good, and i'm letting people under 21 come, cos i'm nice LOL

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I can be in both clubs, except im gonna be 20 for most of my time there! :( turn 20 in may too, just a month before i leave!grrr!

yeah robyn good idea! we'll have to keep ourselves occupied without alcohol. how about drinking games but substitute the alcohol with caffine drinks...red bull and what not!

robyn yeah you might like the uk...how dya feel about rain??

xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, i won't b drinkin that much, i'm growing tired of gettin totally legless and remembering nothing! least said on that one the better, you'll all find out my reputation otherwise lol!

lol yeah robyn - lots and lots of rain, and very very dark and dreary, oh we make the place sound so nice, we better b a bit more upbeat when tellin people about the uk at epcot linz lol

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well theres usually that one day a year when the almost-forgotten sun appears...we could focus on that!lol

im not caring about my rep this year. i kinda got one for being almost sensible at home... all might change this year lol!

xx