Hi Ho... Hi Ho... Of to Chez Gerard We Go...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kathryn1010, Feb 24, 2009.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Guyssss
    Goood 'Freakin' Luck
    Don't be too nervous
    You're in great company :)

Have Fun!

& Hopefully I'll see you all in Florida :)

x

2. Damon

Damon New Member

Hi Guys,
    Really sorry but wont be able to make the meal on the Tuesday night at TGI's for a number of reasons the main one being uni work as I have two assignments in on friday as well as an exam, so with loosing the majority of wednesday time is of the essence. Hope you all understand. Such a shame as I was really looking forward to meeting you in a less stressful and less nervous environment than the interview at Chez.
    Have a wicked night and remember don't drink too much as you all have a very very very important interview the next day.
    See you all Wednesday
    Damon

PS. If there was a deposit then please let me know and sorry for the inconvenience again

3. mushu

mushu New Member

Damon: that's a shame, but we'll see you on Wednesday, hopefully not too knackered!!

Nick: yep, see you outside TGIs at 6.45!

Matt and Michelle: THANKS! Hopefully we'll all get to be joining you in Florida. Whooop ;D

Everybody else: Can't wait to meet you!

4. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Haha you can tell everyone is excited as they all come out the woodwork :D

Can't waaaaiiiit! Everyone remember your change for the meal ;)

5. StephyLewis

StephyLewis New Member

next was having a sale so i returned my interview suit and got another one half off, tee hee.

feels weird saying this but see you all tommorow. ;D

6. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Does anyone know how to get to TGI's from Mad Hatter :)

7. Yea dan i know where it is. And good man, everyone remember...change!!!!

8. carly

carly New Member

Hey! Just found this group but I will be at the interviews on Wednesday, im sooo excited and pretty nervous, i really want this. I was an ICP last year and i am desperate to get back to Florida, Disney is the most amazing place to work!!!! Eeeek soooo exciting, will be good to meet everyone!

9. mushu

mushu New Member

Hmm, I have no money at all that isn't in euros...might have to find a bureau de change before anything else I do in London!

Hi Carly! Welcome aboard!

10. arron87

arron87 New Member

Got all my documents sorted! Im pretty much all set to go! wow, its finally time!! Even printed off a map of the underground so i dont get lost =p.

Though reminded me actually I hope people who are at the wellington have an idea how to get to TGIS's, because i have no idea and for some reason havnt even thought about it. . . . though Ill get something sorted tonight so i have an idea where im going.

arrrgh see everyone tomorrow =D
    also are we doing anything in terms of exchanging numbers or are we pretty much just meeting at our relevant hotels or TGI's?

11. slider655

slider655 Member

What with the credit crunch, liking the idea of 2 courses for £9.99, plus a bottomless soft drink and a tip, about £15? Liking the sound of that! :D

12. mushu

mushu New Member

I've been to this TGI before Arron, for my last f2f, so I reckon I'll be fine to get us there from the hotel

Might be an idea, in case one of us goes missing ??? Or is late? Mine is 07789917277

13. carly

carly New Member

Are people meeting slightly earlier outside Chez Gerard or not! Would be nice to see everyone before the excitment starts

14. arron87

arron87 New Member

Ahh ok then, all faith with you then vicki :p

Yeah, Im thinking more just in case anybody is late and were not sure how long to wait for them thats all.

Mine is 07833493344 for you old Welly people ;D

Im not sure about the actual day of the interview, Carly, but what are you doing Tuesday evening (wow i should really say tomorrow!). . . theres a big group of us all heading the TGIS'S for a meal to get to know each other before the interview. . . Damon couldnt make it unfortunately so Im sure if you want you can take his spot?

15. Mi

Mi New Member

Hey Everyone!
    I will meet you all at 6.45 tomorrow outside TGI's I can't wait to meet everyone! Have a luvli evening, see u tomorrow!! xxxxxx
    My number: 07955946188

16. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

We have to be there for 9.30 so I would normally get there for around quarter past ish so yeah slightly early.

My number is 07554418088, so now we have 1 number from the Wellington group and 1 Mad Hatter :)

17. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Whoa totally missed a few of those posts, plenty numbers :)

18. robbo454

robbo454 New Member

Hey Everyone, good idea with the numbers thing, mines 07828939594, i had the Wellington Hotel ring me up today because my cards not a credit card they couldnt authorise my booking so have to get to the Wellington Hotel for 4 2moro or i lose my room, so i hope my train gets me there otherwise i'm screwed!

19. 07521752399

Im ready 2 goooooo

20. StephyLewis

StephyLewis New Member

I should tell you all off for posting your numbers on a public site. tsk tsk.