Hmmm How Old Is Everyone That is Going?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by mpark90, Nov 25, 2008.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I bet you won't be the oldest, and even if you are it won't matter! I lived with someone who started uni at 24, so by the time we graduated he was 27. Bearing in mind most of us were 18 when we started. And it made absolutely no difference- so it won't for Disney either ;D

2. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

I'll be 22 when i go August 18th and will turn 23 on the 18th december!
    x

3. DaveH

DaveH New Member

I'm 26 now, I'll be 27 (by about a week) when I arrive and 28 by the time I leave so you definitely wont be the oldest.

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

dazzling Daz is in his 40's!

5. theb5

theb5 New Member

I turn 22 tomorrow :D so will be celebrating my 23rd in Orlando next year woohoo!! :D x x

6. Karritada

Karritada New Member

im realyl excited about celebrating the birthdays in disney!...and xxmas...and newyear...and halloween...you get the pocture

7. slider655

slider655 Member

Ahhh ok, i guess you're never to old for Disney! Everyone are equals in my eyes!

8. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Me too! My mom got a Disney promotion in the mail today, listing some of 2009's events and I am very excited about the Food & Wine Festival and of course Halloweeeeeennnnnn (my favorite day of the whole year).

And birthdays will be cool too, perhaps going out with your new friends :) Or maybe hosting a room party ;)

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't like halloween...left over from when i was a scared little boy!

10. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

aww really? it's been my favorite my whole life, even more than Christmas. Maybe Disney Halloween will change your mind.

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i dunno, christmas is the one for me...i mean who ever forgets its meaning?
    that special day when santa was born...

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I think I am most excited about Christmas, I've never seen the parks decorated and I think it will be amazing.... Though I am looking forward to some Disney New Years fireworks, they must be amazing!

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm looking forward to it all, but have to agree with Matt- its all about Christmas for me! Halloween isn't so... I dunno... ?established? here in the UK. I mean, a LOT of people do celebrate it, but not the whole country (in fact my parents refuse lol!) so its not so much a time when everybody is celebrating like it seems to be in US/Canada. And no one that I know of decorates their house for trick-or-treaters and stuff... they just buy a Haribo multipack and throw that at the kids hahaha!

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Probably something to do with the fact kids don't put fireworks or dog turds through the letterbox of American families!

15. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i LOVE halloween...im one of these really sad folk who go all out for it but noone ever comes to my door so then spend the next month eating all the sweeties i bought :) im a big chicken when it comes to anything remotely scary but i love halloween and having just ezxperienced my 1st disney halloween i cant wait for the next :D cant wait for xmas either tho i love it...infact i think i just love the holidays :D

16. Falenn

Falenn New Member

I'm 18, and will still be when I go, but I'll turn 19 while I'm over there. Fun!

17. lisaj1911

lisaj1911 New Member

Im 26 now so not far behind you lol :)

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm turning 23 next week and will turn 24 when I'm out there...seeing as I was 20 last time and turned 21 out there, I'll say this is an improvement LOL. At least I can drink if I choose to ;)

19. Siren

Siren New Member

I turn 24 the week before I leave, and will have my 25th birthday right before my contract is up. What a way to spend a birthday!

20. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I wasn't going to say it. Aww Bless ;D