Hollywood Tower of Terror Dressing Gowns

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Catherino, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Hi guys, this part of the board seems a bit abandoned, so I hope someone sees this!

I last went to WDW in 2009, and when I went on the Tower of Terror I bought one of the lovely hotel style towels, but have really regretted not buying the dressing gown! I've looked everywhere on line but just can't find it, does anyone know of anywhere online that I can get it (I'm in the UK, so somewhere that ships to here!)

I really want one, and If I can find one my parents will probably get it as a birthday present for me!!

Any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks guys! xxx

2. ellacunninghamx

ellacunninghamx New Member

Oh catherine they were totally in Paris last week! If I had known I would have got you one and brought it when I saw you! xxxx.

3. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Drat! I suppose I'll just have to wait and hope that I get into the CRP, and if not I'll have to sort a cheeky trip to WDW/DLRP!

Thanks though! xxx

4. ellacunninghamx

ellacunninghamx New Member

That's okay! Yeah and il come with :)

5. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Sounds like a cracking plan! I actually found flights to Paris for £25 each way, so if we're not lucky enough to make it this time, and are in need of a little pick me up... ;) :p

6. vistaway

vistaway New Member

7. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Thanks for your help! However, they both have shipping charges of £50, I can get a return flight to Paris for that... so I think that may be a better (and much more fun!) option!! Much thanks though!

Whyyyyy didn't I just buy it when I saw it? :(

This and not taking History A level are my two biggest regrets in life!

xxxx

8. vistaway

vistaway New Member

LOL!

I guess those are pretty big to ship...you'll just have to bug the next person you know who heads down to WDW!