Homesick

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by mpark90, Jan 27, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i make a meaaaaaaaan banoffee pie. that's all. maybe a roast dinner. i'll need a co-pilot with that one fo sho!

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Me and my dad had an argument around a month ago, we still aren't speaking.

I won't miss him!

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

LMAO! You have me giggling out loud Leom!! That's sooo funny!! Once I put butter in the microwave to soften it... still wrapped in the metal packaging... KABOOOM! :D

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'll co-pilot!!!!

My sis and I made coconut cupcakes this afternoon with my secret recipe mmmmmmm mmmmm!! The only bit that's secret is how much milk to put in to make the cupcakes just moist enough... mmmmmmmm

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I've been homesick when I've got back from Florida...I've literally cried about having to come home to the UK lol.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow, that is a long drive!

Thanks, nice to know i make you laugh, ill easily amuse use all with my cooking skills on holiday then, lmao. I am a very random person, kev will tell you that, lmao.

7. kate003

kate003 New Member

the only thing i can bake is a lemon meringue pie. oh and i can cook oatmeal. i see a lot of oatmeal in my future...
    It'll definately be wierd not living with pets! My dog wakes me up every morning by jumping on my bed.
    I don't know if i'll cry at the airport, I usualy get more sad afterwards than during goodbyes. Plus my parents have promised to come visit! thank goodness:)

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

My parents would love to come see me but cnt transfer their holiday easily but my aunt and uncle are coming to visit me for two weeks.

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yeah I'm like that. Not to scare anyone, cos I was a very exceptional case, most people were alright... but when my parents said goodbye to me on my first day at uni I didn't cry. And then I cried every single day for 3 months and begged my Mum to let me go home!! In a way I'm glad I was like that though, cos not only did getting through it make me stronger, it made me ready for experiences like this one. Cos I will get homesick, but I'll know that it will get better :)

But yeah- if anyone out there ever feels homesick I definitely know how you feel and you can always come to me and I'll give you big hugs!!!

10. *minnie**mouse*

I second that. Someone somewhere will be feeling exactly the same thing. And everyone will know what it's like to be that far from home and be missing things. Group hugs on tap!

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

what do ya mean second? i offered hugs first - helen is plagiarising again! this is "club woolworths" all over again helen ;) x

12. *minnie**mouse*

Sorry Matt, I third that. Didn't see you there on that post! Damn my sources... And yeh plagiarising! Thats criminal, I second third and fourth that heehee.

13. omgholly

omgholly New Member

I find that I can usually cope with homesickness, but I get it baaaaaaaad if I'm feeling ill. Just want my mummy when I dont feel well lol.

You will all have a new Disney family when you're there. As everyone is in the same boat, you can all support eachother :)

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I think we'll all be fine if we support each other. We need to do know each others birthday and all celebrate it too as things like are good when your away from Home.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, i think ive told everyone about my birthday, me and charlotte are having a shared birthday, mines is the 6th July.

16. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Excellent Leom, thats a party lol.

Mine is on the 24th April - 24 on the 24th :( Old Bugger! lol 3 DAYS AFTER I ARRIVE YAY!!!

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Less of it youth, I will be 28 april 26th!!!! ;D

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im gonna be 19, lmfao, oldies!

I cnt even have a drink on my birthday.

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Now now, I said nothing about them being free! ;D

My birthday is Aug 30, 12 days after I arrive, and I'll be 22 :eek:

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awww, its two days after i leave, now that wont do. We must celebrate it beforehand, hehe.