Homesick

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by mpark90, Jan 27, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'll bake you all brithday cakes! OR I'll select one from Wallmart....

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

my 21st is on july 2nd...26 days before i arrive, so you all have to celebrate it in my honour but then celebrate it again when i arrive slightly belatedly :D

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You're not the Queen sunshine, only her Majesty has two birthdays! ;D

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

we'll be all going out on halloween for my 22nd yes?

5. *minnie**mouse*

Ooo yeh. You can pick where we go :)

6. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Hell yeah Jess, we'll party like it's 1999!

A weekend in Miami for mine in april methinks!

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i don't mind, as long as i'm joined by Team awesome then it's all fine and dandy.

Will prince be making a personal appearence then Stu?

8. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

You lot think its party,party,party you aint
    on holiday you know!
    Shame you have to work somewhere in that lot
    you wanna do!

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

poo that, i had a anti-jubilee party nol yn y dydd (back in the day) so i feel i'm well qualified to have two birthdays

10. slider655

slider655 Member

You lot sound like a blast, you're all so unique, its gonna be a great year!

Since pleasure island closed, where do people tend to go? Is it just jellyrolls and universal citywalk?!!

11. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

What's Jellyrolls? Universal City Walk is TOP! WOOP WOOP!

12. *minnie**mouse*

I've never been, I'm so excited to try the nightlife around disney.

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Purple Rain stylee our kid...it will be a raspberry beret!

It's a done deal then sexyboy!

I've never heard of Jellrolls either but Citywalk is the shizz!

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it's on like donkey mother fudging kong!

15. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Latecomer alert lmao

As related to the topic issue (lmao, anyone remember what that is?): I'm not worried at all about being homesick. I moved from the city I lived in for 21 years, leaving my friends and family like 8 hours drive away and I'm fine... I think it was Kate or Rachel who mentioned her parents promised to come visit... My dad mentioned coming every now and then and seriously I'm like, "I went to the Go Abroad Fair (where I met Kristen from YummyJobs) to get away!!" haha I have a feeling my parents will be coming down every couple of months lol

Matt if you get a free hugs shirt I will hug you every time you wear it, a good hug is one of the best things in the world :D

Stu/Jess/Ewan/etc on tattoos: TAKE ME WITH YOU! haha. I have it set in my mind already that I am GOING to go to Hart's and get the tat I designed a while ago :) Oh how I love tattoos. And getting tattooed. My newest one I got when I was 19 so thats *calculates* 5 years ago... I am WAY overdue.

16. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Is Hart's quite a famous/good tattooist then? I've been wanting to get a tattoo for ages now, but by the time I had enough money to get one I had this job, so I was gonna leave it til after Florida. I guess I could get one once I knew which parts of my body were covered by my uniform sorry costume!!! Recently I've been thinking of getting one on my foot, sorta the top of the foot just below the shin? Maybe a kinda flower stem design, with a hidden mickey in there somewhere would be fun to have at the end of the year....

I was gonna have "No Regrets" tattooed on my wrist, but then my friends pointed out how ironic it would be if my "No Regrets" tattoo became my biggest regret haha!!

17. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Hart and Huntington's is owned in part by pro biker Carey Hart (ex Mr. P!nk).. they have a couple of shops in Vegas, Hawaii and at CityWalk. They had a Miami Ink-type show as well at one point. I walked by it a few weeks back and it looks very nice. Check it out http://www.hartandhuntingtontattoo.com/

lol ya that No Regrets one would be perfect if you knew for sure it would never become a regret. I wanted a wrist one at one point, the symbol for Aquarius, but done in white ink so it's not SUPER visible.

Jellyrolls is a club at Disney's Boardwalk. From allears.net: "A sing-along bar, with dueling piano players who take requests." Sounds like fun. 21+, 10$ cover.

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah my mum is going to come visit a few times. I think right now she is thinking July to drive me down, october for the wine show at epcot, Jan 1st, and possibly one more time before picking me up the following July. She isn't coming because I will be homesick but because it is a good excuse for her to come more than she already does. So she can be a surrogate mother for anyone who needs it.

I've never been there, but according to my mum the dueling piano players are amazing!

19. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

Helen we should go together!
    I went into Hart's last time i went to florida but my mum dragged me out, i already have a small tattoo that she doesn't mind but i really want another one.

20. kate003

kate003 New Member

i wanted a white tattoo too but my local tattooist said he wouldn't do it. I've known what i want for so long and the place (side of my ribs) but just need the cash and artist. I'm definately going to be getting it down in Florida, perhaps one of you already tattooed can come with for moral support slash so i can hold your hand until i realize its not actually so painful!