horror Movies.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Mar 31, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

is that the film where its kind of like a big brother thing with cameras watching them and people watch them on the internet? If so i have seen that, dont think it was the best horror film though!

Jess x

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i watched a film at the weekend called Cube. its about these 6 strangers who get trapped in a mechnaical cube and some chambers have traps to kill them . it was crap!

3. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I remember getting really scared from watching The Shining, The Omen and Don't Look Now...

You should watch don't look now by yourself if you want to b scared....it totally freaked me out! 

I can't watch 'The gift' either now....there is one scary fiddler in it lol x
    :eek: :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Oh here is a good link: http://www.thepaul.com/default.aspx?Year=2002&Month=2

Look at the picture, entitled scary....see if you can see the dead girl.

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Stu I have seen "The Cube", too, there is already a "Cube 2" out there. Didn't really find it scary....it was rather weird...

Julia

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that fiddler man in the gift i found scary but no one else found it scary and thought i was stupid!

and i watched the shining last week... i didnt think it was scary at all... there was nnothing to be scared about!

:D

6. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

to be fair....i havent been able to watch the shining since I was 12. It was the twin girls and some bath scene which got me scared at the time! But yeah that fiddler guy is soooo scary! x

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

just for you :-X

[​IMG]

;D

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

if you want a horror movie...i suggest either SAW...or house of a thousand corspses...! house of a thousand corpses is a completely twisted movie..that willl leave you with nightmares! i had to sleep with the lights on for a good week..the ending has the biggest twist!

9. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

Oh stu....I really didnt wanna see him ever again ;D However, he doesnt look so scary when he isnt fiddling at light speed x