Housing complexes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by French Donald, Feb 2, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well hes into football or 'soccer' lol as they call it, was always playin it here cos he got offers from a few footy schools. but wanted to study and do business at same time, but got offered uni in america, went over to see a few chicago, one in new york and florida. and got given a scholarship for his sports, so thats him. i so wana c if i could complete my final year of uni out there!

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think if i could get into one out there i might actually go to uni...but cant see it...unless they give dance schollarships but i cant see it!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

they may do linz would b worth lookin in2, my aunty says my cousin will never come bk he loves it, hes in his 2nd year now. so will be his third come august time when he begins his final year. u wont get to meet him until then cos he comes home late may/early june as thats the summer break!

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I have a thing for american men too Lindsey! when i went to the states last time my flat mates in edinburgh were like ur so gonna break up with ur boyf whilst ur in nys! I loved NY guys tho i should stay away from them they r complete players and commitment phobes and expect girls to chase them! Guys from the south (florida!!!!!) and west coast have more manners and are sweeter! In my experience anyway. hopefully we'll get to meet american guys when we go clubbing!

I thought it was weird at the presentation that we dont get to live with americans - as that really helped me integrate into american life last time! Oh well europeans know how to party better anyway! and all the cultures will be fun!

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i agree marie on the whole party thing and the whole american player thing, have heard that from a few people myself!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i didnt realise that they had said that at the interview! must have been day dreaming!

xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol or the fact that u were so excited u forgot ;)

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! There was so much info! maybe we should ask some of the feb interviewers questions in advance!

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

that may be a factor sara!

and a very good idea marie!

xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thats true marie, me and chelle was gona ask if we could go to the feb ints just to sit in and take notes so we can take it all in lol

right girlies am off, need me beauty sleep! speak to u all 2moro,

Sar xx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats cool ur cousin got a footy scholarship my friend mike who i met out there was from london studying business on a footie scholarship! Lindsey im sure there'd be dance scholarships - at the university i went to you could take drama and dance and aerobics classes for credit - tho dance wasnt too big a thing there but i think it is at some unis in the states particularly the ones with strong drama depts - so u never know. I took a step aerobics for class credit when i was there!

Bye Sara!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha sounds like fun. well i'll be sure to check and see but i wont get my hopes up!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, im so strongly considerin doin a course @ an american uni after i graduate, dont know tho, lol, mite b another option ;)

xxx