Housing Fee......

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

The theatre for the london interviews always sounds so nice.

Do u remember ours Lindsey it was like a college lecture room :)
    Not that it mattered once video started!
    xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol @ headex linz. but yeah musta been more nerve wreckin for u with them knowin u. i just kinda tried to seem upbeat haha, although i was on a high anyway!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh it was marie, big disney cinema with like 7 or 8 rows of about 10 chairs all big leather cinema, reclining chairs! heaven! lights dimming in exact timing with the presentation when the vids came on! was amazing!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ours was a bit basic wasnt it marie! oh well...still got the point across ... and if i had big leather chairs i might have been in trouble!
    xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i did start to think that, oooh comfy chairs when i was out and up late last nite, but i did manage to keep awake and alert, thank god!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow Sara - doesnt sound anything like the Food Tech college in Glasgow! Lol Lindsey! Tho the coffee and food and stuff was so cheap. Not that i could eat anything tho - to nervous!
    xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie, thing was cos it was disney's building and cos of safety & security unless u were waitin for ur interview in the half an hour run up u had to vacate the building, luckily enough its attached to hammersmith tube station which has a mini shoppin place in it with burger king etc, and of course a disney store ;) so as mine was first, dan & michelle had to leave as theres was later and went and sat outside the disney store where i met them after haha

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah your tea cost about 15p didnt it! that was funny, they probably make a loss in that place!lol!

i managed to eat didnt i. cant remember what i had...apple juice and a rice crispie breakfast bar!!

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linz! its amazin the little things u remember about that day! i had breakky included at my hotel so i had apple juice, rice crispies and a yoghurt before i went. then i met my friend who came down with me at our hotel and went to weatherspoons and ended up havin a coke and she bought me a big piece of white and dark chocolate cake with icecream to celebrate haha, then michelle and dan turned up and it went downhill with the archers and lemonade lol

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! such attention to detail! prob more than we remember from most days! I had brekkie at home b4 - toast and cereal b4 getting a train at some insane hr like 6 am!

Wow 15p! yeah it was unbelievable i guess cos so many catering students - maybe they were homemade tea bags or something!

xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol @ homemade teabags. that was the disadvantage of us havin interviews in the middle of london haha

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol marie, yeah maybe!

and they were selling cakes for children in need too werent they! a girl had a pudsey apron!...i wanted it!

xx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh i forgot about that!
    Seems a while ago now doesnt it!

:)

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

I also didnt stopped smiling at the interview.
    Even though I was, sort of sad, because I heard a gal , before entering the room to see the video.
    That it was her 3rd interview. And I began to think " Wow, maybe they dont hire people at the first meetin, and in addition I dont have any work experience, not any"
    But as the video cnitnued, it make it look so nice, and exciting, that it made me think, hey u know it is worht the try, if u dont come out selected, u will come again.
    Then at my interview, I remember being nervous and my hands were cold as ice, but I never stopped smiling, and telling fun facts.

See ya
    Robb ;D

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey guys...

I know you've kind of all gone completely off the point of this discussion topic, but thank you for doing so...all this talk about the interviews has made me so much more excited (if that's even possible!) about mine (4 weeks tomorrow! :D). Now I know what to expect even more...and very much looking forward to the chairs (I imagined them to be those plastic like ones you get at school!) :D

Ellen xxxx

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Ellen - you will have such an amazing day i promise!!! We all really enjoyed the whole day!! I wonder if youll get Julie nad Dru at your interviws!?!? I remember talking ti julie in my interview about how often they get to travel and she said the recruiters rotate so they might not be there this time!!

sara - i remember being in wetherspoons after our interviews!! There we were with our archers and lemonade and poor dan couldnt have any cos he hadnt had his interview yet!!!

And do you remember we were trying to figure out if andy from the boards was one of the guys playing on the machines!!! And randomly watching all the planes go past and trying to figure out what airlines they were!!!! That seems a bit random looking back now!!! Lol!!

Great day though!!! Am glad we were actually at the disney offices - made the whole thing a lot more exciting!! Remember we were trying to figure out what those foam things were on the table and tey turne dout to be the 'I' from the incredibles!! Theres so much i keep remembering about the day!!! I cant forget out totally manic laughter waiting for the presentation - they must have thought we were crazy!!!

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Rob - i was worried after my interview when i came on these boards that i wouldnt get in too as it was my first time interviewing. Esp as this was the perfect time for me to go.

Good Luck Ellen - London interview place sounds really nice - ur gonna have a great time.
    Not long now - will you be coming in sept when u get the job?

Michelle - sounds like u had a fun day too - def the best interviews u can ever go to!

Marie xxx :)

18. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Yeah - the interview day was great - def not even like like an interview at all!!! Just a chat with an old friend!!

19. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hopefully September or December '05!

Ellen xxx

P.S. ABSOLUTELY LOVING the new Hanson song!! :D (FYI!)

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha, ellen that worrys me slightly!

yeah the int was great. wish i could do it all again...maybe without the worry of not getting it though!haha! was a strange day...but very fun. deff nothing to worry about!

xx