Housing Fee......

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 27, 2005.

1. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

I'm also reading all your posts and getting very excited - did anyone have tears in their eyes while watching the presentation? I think i will - i nearly cry when i see the fireworks in Epcot, they are magical tho. lol how soft am i?! SO excited!
    Hey Ellen - are you staying in a hotel down there? I've got the 1st March interview, not sure who else has. My graduation isn't until Nov 16th or 17th so looks like i'll have to go for dec if successful even tho the sooner the better really. Such a long wait!

Zoe xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle i know, and all of us deciding which characters we were goin to 'take' from the offices and sayin how it was bad they weren't playin disney songs haha. us all shhh and listen, only time we were quiet!

and haha yeah weatherspoons was very funny, i know bless dan, and when one of them guys goes to the toilet 'dan go in there, c if its him' LOL, aww im laughin 2 myself about it! we're gona have a great time in orlando michelle i know it :)

xxx

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I forgot about making Dan follow one of them to the toilets - not dodgy at all!!! That made me laugh out loud!!!

Was so funny straining to hear the music!! People must have thought we were so crazy!!!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha and all the nervous laughin aww all the memories, i'll never forget that day, glad i had people to share it with. haha the toilet thing is totally hilarious! im cryin laughin right now, we were mad that day!

xxx

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

We were mad and that day and have been getting crazier by the day!!! I dread to think what youll be like by the time june comes round and you finally get out to orlando!!! :p

Did we ever actually find out which of those guys was Andy!?!?!?

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know michelle, you've witnessed some of my craziness first hand, but arrival in florida will top it haha!

i don't think we did, did we? i keep meanin to ask him on msn! haha. it would've been hilarious had dan actually listened to us and followed them into the toilets lol

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! At u two - know i wanna know what was happening at Whetherspoons! Its def gonna be one crazy year!

Zoe - Good luck at interview. I dunno if anyone had tears in their eyes but i know i couldnt stop smiling. Ive nevr been to wdw but i keep seeing the tv ad with the dog, the fireworks look incredible - still cant believe i'll get to see them everyday for a year!
    Hope u and ellen get to come and join us!

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think i probably did actualy! i seem to remember that! the new fireworks at MK did make me have tears in my eyes for sure though. it was our last night there so was emotional anyway!

xx

9. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals.

Ohh I remember my interview day. It was hectic.
    As the interview was going to be done in Puebla, ( a city about 2 1/2 or 3 hours driving)
    So I got up around at 4 am, then just half a toast.
    And head for the interview, then u know of those times that u r so busy, that u dont feel hunger.
    Then about 3 pm, when I was released I was starving!! and in just a time of 5 minutes or so.

Hey the one that makes my eyes to tear is the Festival of the Lion King.
    It is so nice and perfect, and the music is great!!
    I think I am going to get so much CD´s for music of shows and parades.
    I just love to hear them, they make me remember :p

Hope u r fine
    Robb ;D

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww robb i love the festival of the lion king too, its great!

xxx

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Sara,

U r right, just the costumes, and then dances.
    And the girl been lifted in the "Can u feel the love tonite?" part.
    Wow, I guess , that for at least the first month or two, we will spend some days off in the parks , uh???
    What other shows do u like?

See ya
    Robb ;D