Housing for New Arrivals?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Bryce, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Just wondering if anybody in WDW at the moment has any idea where the Australian and New Zealand ICP'ers arriving on November 27 are likely to be housed?
    Any space in Vista or Chatham? :p

Bryce

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

As far as I know ALL of the complexes are at capacity right now. You're very likely to be fit in randomly wherever a bed pops up. If you are going to be working in the MK expect the Treehouses, otherwise there will be some beds in Chatham/Vista for sure as a few people left the Commons yesterday so some more will be moving over here.

3. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Ok thanks.
    I hope I get put in Chatham. ;D

4. heatherwdw

heatherwdw New Member

commons is the best

5. Bryce

Bryce New Member

I'd hate to be in Commons, no-one speaks English!!!
    I mean they all CAN speak English but they don't. Hate sitting on the bus and not being able to understand a word ANYBODY is saying lol.

6. Lamya

Lamya New Member

I heard that Moroccans stay all together in a separate area. :-\ Is that true ???

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I lived in Vista and loved it. Everyone says that the apartments are run down and stuff, but ours was fine, and for what we're paying, it's amazing! I'm still a little nervous about living in the Commons....I think I'd much rather live at Vista and be near Wendy's! But then at the Commons I'm near shopping....argh!

8. topofox

topofox New Member

Hey DisneyGibbs, so u'r moving to the commons? r u in the cult representative program or guest relations? because only people with Q1 visa can live over there, rite?

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

LOL I'm not even out there yet! I meant on my last program I was in Vista. I think it's only CRP's that live in the Commons.