How do you think you did (..go on, be honest)

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by marshabrady, Mar 3, 2005.

?

How do you think you did?

1. You know, I think I got it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I've got a good chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I honestly have NO idea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll feel pretty lucky if I get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. There's no way it's mine, I messed up!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anna

Anna New Member

Lol - thats what we were all saying last night - they are this hyper 2 weeks from the end??

God help us all ;)

Ahh I can't wait lmao!!

Anna xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know anna, we should so meet up that day hun ;)

xxx

3. Anna

Anna New Member

Definitely!! As we are finally going to be at the same concert lol!!! I can't believe the tour is going so quick actually lol

Anna x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol definately i know it is, doesnt seem 5 mins since beg of feb now!

but yeah as well ull have heard bout the job then, so we can have a celebration *i know it hun*

xxx

5. Anna

Anna New Member

Lol - arghhhh don't say that lol, I just don't think so lol, but we can still meet to commiserate my bad luck ;)

Anna xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol :p listen 2 me anna, im right ;)

xxx

7. Anna

Anna New Member

Lol I wish I knew for sure :p

Anna x

8. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Do the westlife boys know you two then? Is it like 'Hey anna/sara what've u been up to?'

9. Anna

Anna New Member

LOL!!! No way lol, I'd run in fright lol - my lovely wink last night came from the stage lol, (yes Im that sad lol) I was right at the front and it was cool.....

.......however I can't answer that for Sara ;) hehe

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

they don't know me by name, but they do know me 2 say hey 2 lol, kinda bizarre when i almost walked in2 nicky on monday, i was walkin past n i was like oh sorry, n he looked up *didnt realise it was him* and he was like awww hey, thought ud b here 2day lol

xxx

11. emma

emma New Member

i wish britney knew me like that...altho i think it wud be weird

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha that must be odd!

yeah wouldnt mind knowin britney or someone like that! haha! though nowadays youd be more likely to see me at an ashlee concert that britney! went to her concert years ago and it wasnt that great :(. she had like 20 costume changes!

xxx

13. emma

emma New Member

ooh i saw britney twice and loved it...but im a superfan!

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think i would have loved it too, but we drove down to england and were so far from the stage we hardly saw her then she spend most of the show changing!!haha

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww britney me love her, im a HUGE fan, as ive told u before em ;) but ive never seen her in concert, ive met her but never been 2 a show, one thing I have 2 do!!

xxx

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey guys, do you think you will meet many famous people whilst working in Epcot?!

Jess x

17. emma

emma New Member

hey ye a guy i speak 2 called nick who has dun teh rpogramme served mariah carey and an ex president on ne wyrs eve in rose and crown whoohoo lets hope 4 brit!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah fingers crossed em... ooh is that nick who went out 2 work in UK in december, username nick.orlando i havent spoken 2 him in ages, used 2 pm him a lot lol

xxx

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

wicked, the only well known person i can think of that I have met is Karl Kennedy from Neighbours! Oh yeah and Pat Sharp from fun house, he was djing in Magaluf last Summer was well funny as we took a pair of geek glasses and a rubber chicken out with us called marlene and he let us take pics of him with them! I will see if i can manage to post the pics up as they are so funny!

Jess x

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol does anyone really wana list who ive met, cos i could b here a while

lol aww karl kennedy hes great, i met alf stewart from home & away ages ago, and pat sharp came 2 derby uni last year for the may ball lol

xxx