How long have you wanted to work for "The Mouse"?!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CanadaMan, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Yep it was still on in '99 - that's when I was on there lol

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Chloe!
    In that case Sara my first guess is westlife, second guess is blue!
    xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

first guess would b right ;) i was on there on october 21st 2001 *i know how sad is that* lol

was on with westlife, a1, jack ryder, natalie cassidy! lol was a well good day, spesh as i was stood in ladies toilets with nicky & shane *dont ask* lol

xxxx

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

when i was at live and kicking it was mr blobbies birthday and boyzone were there ;D

:D

5. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

i use to love live and kickin...oh this is bringing back memories!!! ;) :)

way back in the days of andy peters and then zoe ball!!!(they did present it right?and jamie theakston?) it was the best show on earth,and rugrats use to rule!!..and then CLARRISA,who remembers that?? i was a huge take that fan back in the days..

cant believe how lucky you were chole to win that prize ;)

sometimes i wish i was a kid again!!( i mean a 12 year old kid!! ;D)

6. Marie

Marie Guest

I think ur right disneydreamer - i remember jamie on L and K!

Sara - i loved A1 (cringe - hides head under table) Remember going to see them and 911 etc at signal radio concert at stoke ground it was about 6 years ago though - thats my excuse!

xxx

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Jamie presented it with zoe. when i went they gave everyone an envelope with signed photos of everyone (including those leprechauns!!)

:D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol stu wow u went when boyzone were on... jealous! lol

yeah we got signed pics as well, i got signed westlife stuff, only cos my parents sat there chattin 2 them cos they 'knew' them for ages and me dad had his pic taken with jack ryder lol

xxx

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i have wanted to work there scince forever"!i have always loved disney.but mayve i just wanted to live there forever! ;D ;D
    ;Dbut realistically dreamed of working there when i was 13 and applied the..but they wher mean and never replied back!!.or maybe beacuse i didnt know the addressproperly who knows!!

xxx

10. KC

KC Guest

Thought I'd resurrect this thread for a bit cos it seems really interesting!

So what about you? When did you figure out that a CM role was in your future? :D

For me, it was possibly when I went to DLP at age 7...

But I think I really realised I wanted to be a CM for real when I was 13 and at WDW.

I've always loved Disney-but coming to WDW reeeeally blew the whole thing out of the water and I knew it was something I needed to do! :D

K

11. Megara

Megara New Member

Well, when I was 3 I wanted to be Donald Duck, so I guess that makes it 26 years that I've been wanting to work for The Mouse..... I heard about the Disney parks at about the same time and wanted to live there, so, yeah 26 years.... How desperate does that make me! ;D

12. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

When I was 12 and my family went to Disney World. I really wanted to, still want to, drive the big truck in the safari.

13. flavour

flavour New Member

well, i first went to disneyland (paris) when i was 15...and ever since i wanted to be part of that... i thought it must be sooo cool working in the park...and it really was!!

14. ted_at

ted_at New Member

I just found out last year about this and ever since that I have wanted to work for disney, think it will be greeeeaaat! ;D

15. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm like u Ted, I only found out about it in the beginning of this year but as soon as i did i knew it was something i desperately wanted to do!

16. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

I've wanted to work there since i was 13 years old. Me and my dad were talking to a CM outside the 'rose and crown pub' ;D She was telling us all about the program and i've wanted to do it ever since.
    So 13 years later im giving it my best shot! I hope my dream will come true! :)

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

hmmm I've wanted to work there since I was 11.

My family and I were at Disney for the 25th Anniversary (with the cake castle :D) and we were in one of the parades....

And since then Ive always wanted to work there...admittedly as a performer in the parades and shows...but I'm happy to settle for anything just to work there!!!

18. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

hehe that's so great! I was there for the "cake castle" too! and I was in the parade with the Little Mermaid section! I can still remember the song!

I have honestly wanted to work at Disney for as long as I can remember! Hopefully my dream will come true! :D

19. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well my story differs from most I have read but VERY similar to many? CONFUSED? GOOD!! Just kidding! Watching Disney movies since I was very young on Sunday nights started the "MOUSE" obsession!! Since money wasn't expendable for my parents at all, growing up WISHING UPON A STAR to go never worked!! SO, when I was 25, I travelled the long car journey from Ontario down to the SUNNY SOUTH!! I walked in and bawled!! YEAH typical chick you can say if you like!! When I got in front of the actual MOUSE.....I cried SO HARD and couldn't stop!! DORK comes to mind but hey....I had a DREAM!!
    So, when I started to hear that people from CANADA could actually take a position there for a year and WORK FOR THE MOUSE.......you can imagine I ALMOST DIED!! :eek: :eek:d

So, needless to say...this has been growing inside of me for a VERY long time. Now, I have to work to get it but I know in my heart because I BELIEVE.........I WILL WORK FOR THE MOUSE!!

20. For as long as I can remember. My last trip to Disneyland in may I had SO many CMs tell me I should work for them, it is totally my time.
    Disney as a company totally inspiries me and even after this program I plan to work for them again.