How many Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, May 16, 2008.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Thanks for the link guys!!!
    Is awesome to get to buy this movie,

Unfortunately
    I tink the UK is DVD zone 2
    and here in Mexico we do not have those :(

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Hey Robb, you're right, region 2 wouldn't work in Mexico. I've had a look and I don't think its available on DVD at all! :( Only VHS, so it wouldn't matter where you bought it I don't think. I looked on .com and its $45... a bit of an obscene price!! Good luck hunting! Have you tried ebay? They seem to have everything on there!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Do use not get DVD players in Mexico that will play the different regions Rob? I have two in my house that play region 1 and 2.

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you can crack dvd players but you need the software to do it.

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Not always...just search online for your DVD player make and type....and it should give instructions to make it region free. We do it on ours! It makes it easier to copy things on DVD's as well because it means any home videos we give to people actually work!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Can you do that for DVD players on a TV/DVD Combi

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

some, like lou said it all depends on the make and module. best friend google is a good way to find out.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i dont like google, i prefer yahoo.

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah, it didn't work on my dvd/tv...but then the dvd player won't work anymore and I've hardly used it!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Omg, my dvd player on my DVD/TV is used all the time, my freeview doesnt work because i dont watch it, im not a big fan on watching tv. Dont watch it a lot except for desperate housewives, the simpsons and the x factor, and the Disney Channel but i cnt watch that in my room, dont have sky.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i posted in the wrong topic. on the smash mouth forum we put edit as it wont let us take the post out...just habit i guess lol!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh right!

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yay for x factor! I love that show, but after this week I don't like the funny auditions so much... Did you watch it this week? You know the two guys from Cardiff, Ant and Seb? Well I used to go to school with Ant[on] ... Poor guy he was so shy and quiet back then, I can't imagine what that x-factor nightmare will do to him! :-\ Ah well! I suppose you set yourself up for rejection if you go on there!

I didn't know you could fiddle round with dvd players to make them regionless...

16. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Yes it may happen
    sometimes when u are quite shy all ur life
    there's a time u want to get rid of it.

I have tried, and get to be a little wild
    but not that wild, still very conservative.

U do get to see Big Brother?
    Here in Mexico, just 2 editions, and never released it again
    it wasnt that popular

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

my friend auditioned for x factor. she waited four hours for the pre auditions and didnt get past them cos she didnt act up to the camera (she was so nervous she was focussing on her singing). so all those bad people have to go through pre auditions before getting to the judges!!!

was ant the one who tried to be shaggy?

i dont tend to watch big brother, they want conflict and when they got it in series...5 i think, it was with victor and emma BB werent wanting it anymore.

I don't think BB will last any longer. Its not interesting any more.

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Ant was the one who was actually singing. He was alright, not good enough for x factor, but not laughably bad! I heard about the pre-auditioning. I googled Ant and Seb, and there's loooads of stuff on them, but one is an interview where they say that they kinda made Seb audition with Ant because it was funny... So unfair!

Eww... I hate BB... I've never been a fan, but these days its just silly :(