How many people are going March 29th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by zero1, Jan 4, 2005.

1. zero1

zero1 New Member

I see a lot of March 15th people here
    is there anyone arriving March 29th, I haven't heard any others yet?? ???

F+B March 29th, 2005 ;D

2. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hi
    I have an arrival date of March 29th too, but I know of no others from the UK with the same date. :-\
    Anybody ??? ;D

Sabrina :D
    xxx

3. lennox

lennox New Member

Hey,

I'm from Germany and my arrival date is March 29th too.
    It's the same in Germany, there are no others which fly on same date.
    But I mean how many people are knowing about this site/forum!? :-\ ???

Greetz... Steve

4. hannah

hannah New Member

Hi Guys,

Ive just recieved a phone call to say ive been offered a position on the 29th march, not sure whether to take it yet, who else is going on this date? Not sure how this site works really so it will be good to hear from any of you.

Hannah x x x x

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Hannah! Welcome to the boards! Did u just get offered the position today? Congrats hope u come to join us! These boards are basically a godsend for anyone going to work for disney - saves us boring our friends crazy! And u can ask loads of uestions about the program and guarantee someone knows!

Were u offered merch or F and B? Im going to do merch on June 14th. Not sure who else from the Uk is going on March 29th - i know theres a few from Canada and Germany - so u should have a great arrival group! Michelle and Matt go out on March 15th from the UK and then theres loads of us going out in June: Sara, Dave, Carol, Lindsey, Kerry, Gemma and loads of others!

Congrats!
    Marie xxx

6. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hey Hannah
    Congratulations ;D , it's really down to you whether you take the position or not, and this site will really help you
    I know how hard it is to decide, as I acceptd my position at first, but today I chose to decline it, and go back to university.
    I wish you all the best whatever you decide :D

Luv
    Sabrina
    xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey hannah,

Congrats on getting the job offer!! Like Sabrina said its totally up to you whether you accept the offer but Id say if you dont have any other commitments then you should go for it - it'll be an amazing year!!

Im heading out for UK food and bev on March 15th so I might see you out there!!

Michelle xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Congrats from me as well hannah.

i'd agree with everythin michelle says if u can go 4 it!

and yeah as marie has said im headin out june as well, so hopefully c u out there!

xxx