How many times?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by leomgray, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i got a pay rise of twenty pence and i am not getting taxed which is great.

you will do it! i believe in fairies....wait i mean you!!!!

i am hoping to go out there with $2000. just in case things happen medical wise (im a wreck lol). ive just heard from a friend at uni who is looking to come out as well.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont think ill be taking tht much out and i will make sure i have medical insurance, i am not goin out there without and i will have my credit/debit card with me anyway

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

the problem i have is most insurance wont insure you cheaply for problems you already have. i have nothing major im just prone to relapses.

yeah i wont take $2000 in cash..that would be nuts!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well i wouldnt have expected u to take it in cash. Oh right i see. How much does it cost to get insurance for that long, does anyone know?

5. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

It's costing me $660 for the full year.
    Complete coverage for everything that happeneds to me in the states up to 5 million dollars.

6. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

I havent even been there once. nor to any other disney resorts. lol

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah ok thats not too bad...so about £300 then?

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

remember that price is a full years coverage, we are only going to need to it for 3 months or so. So it may only be about £150. But i am getting the best insurance i can get because i want to have full coverage of everything even if nothing happens i want to know i am covered.

9. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

For crp you need 4 months.
    You also have to pay for the remainder of the year through Disney insurance.
    Which is more expensive and not that great.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

why do u need to take out the rest of the year one with disney?

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

No idea...I don't think I did when I did the 1 year J1A... I used my uni insurance that covered me for everything included my laptop and other personal belongings. That only cost me £120 for the year and it was really easy to claim back my medical bills (I was quite ill for a short period of time which resulted in a trip to the doctors and a chemists worth of antibiotics!).

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awww thats a shame, i would hate to be ill when i was there, how much does it cost for those types of things as they dont have an NHS. is it expensive?

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Well if you go to Florida Centra Care you get a discount for being a CM! It cost me $120 for the doctors appointment and then $60 for the medication. I didn't have anything too bad, just a stomach and chest infection, but it was affecting my work because I was in pain so much! I was then ordered to the doctors by KC

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh well that isnt as bad as i thought. i was thinking it was going to be around $300.