HSM fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt1133, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Who here is a fan of High School Musical?!?
    It is the best thing ever!

I just pre-ordered HSM3 on Blu-Ray! I can't wait!!!

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah i love it. some of my friends think it's a bit odd, but others share the love!

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I know what you mean. When I first heard about it, I thought it was the corniest thing ever... but I ended up falling in love with it! Mind you it is kinda corny sometimes, but that's what makes it awesome!

4. entcal

entcal New Member

Corny is what makes it fun!

High School Musical,
    Who Says We Have To Let It Go?
    It's The Best Part We've Ever Known, Step Into The Future,
    We'll Hold On to,
    High School Musical, Lets Celebrate Where We Come From,
    With Friends Who've Been There All Along, Oh Yeah!

With touching lyrics like that you can't go wrong! :p

I saw HSM3 in theatres two nights before my Disney interview. That's right I travel across the country to spend time in Toronto and I watch HSM.. I am that cool

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i watched it until status quo on the first time i watched it, but it was a dodgy dvd so the sync was out, and it was corny, so i stopped watching it...then the next day the songs were stuck in my head!

6. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I'M A HSM FAN!!!!

I love high school musical!!! When does the third one come out I know it is soon :)

Gotta love Zac Efron! lol And the music is awesome!

Corny for sure, but still awesome!

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

* puts up hand without drawing attention * :p

8. entcal

entcal New Member

Don't worry, no one noticed.

9. mushu

mushu New Member

Count me in, I do like a bit of HSM!

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Only a bit? lol, I don't think I could ever have too much HSM!

There's nothing to be ashamed of, HSM is awesome!!!

I love the song "High School Musical", it is one of my faves for sure! I love how they do a double rollercoaster in the movie. It was awesome when they did it in "What time is it" as a single rollercoaster, so doubling it makes 10 times as cool!

It comes out on Feb. 17 in Canada. Less than 2 weeks!

I want the rest of my life to feel just like a High School Musicaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!

Where did you fly from? It makes it quite the adventure going so far for an interview eh?

11. entcal

entcal New Member

Calgary. I made a whole vacation out of it. Went to TO for a few days. The night of the interviews I hopped on an overnight Greyhound down to New York City and spent the next 5 days there! Was an amazing trip!

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Nice! Yeah, you might as well make it worth it to fly there. Plus it shows how much you want it when you travel so far for an interview. I did the same thing, having to go to Toronto for my interview 3 years ago, but from Edmonton instead. I like Calgary better, but in my defense, I had to choose Edmonton because my degree is bilingual...

13. entcal

entcal New Member

I am personally not a fan of Edmonton at all. The mall is fun! (says a tourist)

Where are you from originally?

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Red Deer, right smack dab in the middle, lol
    So really it was one or the other.
    Calgary is about a hundred times more beautiful than Edmonton, plus you get the nice chinooks! :D
    The mall is pretty handy though, I live about 5 minutes away from it.

15. entcal

entcal New Member

I love Chinooks more than life itself. I haven't worn a jacket to work alllll week.

I was at the mall on Boxing Day. Insanity is possibly the best word to describe. I do love that roller coaster though...

16. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Nice! It is pretty warm up here this week, but oddly, it is snowing pretty hard today.
    I'm not a huge fan of the roller coaster. It throws you around too much, my neck always hurts after going on it, but the first drop is pretty sweet!

17. princess_shayna

Matty eventually i'm comin out there to see this mall of yours!!! lol!

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yes, we'll hit it up at the same time as the Stampede!!!

19. princess_shayna

I like it! woot woot!!

20. header

header New Member

I just watched HSM for the first time the other day. Had to see what all the fuss has been about.